How much does it cost to give birth in Vancouver, Canada?

baby care 2
 on Baby Hygiene | Baby Care
baby care 2 image



Lienpham


I'm a Vietnames, I have planning to go Canada to give birth. Do you know how much does it cost if i dont have any insurance and i am not citizen? and how much for service care 2 weeks after baby born?


Answer
My daughter was born at a time when we did not have health insurance since I was living out of the country and did not qualify for Canadian public insurance. She was born and spent two weeks in hospital before she was released and when we got the bill it was $172,000 dollars. We were lucky in that we had private insurance to cover it but without that we would have been in big trouble.

More problematic for you will be getting a visa to come to Canada. If you are pregnant they will most likely not issue a visa until after your baby is born in your home country.

Can there be smoke around real care baby?







I have a real care baby 2 and smokers in my house. Will the baby detect it?


Answer
It won't detect it, no, if you're being grade on it I would mention it to your teacher, just so they know. You could even try asking the smokers to smoke outside for the week or however long you have it, but they'll likely say no.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar