How can a newborn baby considered sinful in Christianity and condemned with hell? Is this fair?

baby care first month
 on Museum Shop: Historical Museum Shop, Stone's Arms & Armor Book ...
baby care first month image



Paul M


That newborn can't even see things clearly until few months!

How could Christianity send him/her to hell?
Christians with babies, care to explain?

*Since I have a baby, this is the major reason why I reject Christianity and Original Sin theory



Answer
All humans (born after Adam and Eve sinned and became imperfect) have ONLY been able to pass along sin and imperfection to their offspring.

So it's not that a newborn baby committed any sin, but that newborn baby was born to sinful, imperfect parents who could only pass on that inherited sin that they themselves had.

But Jesus' sacrifice opened the way for that original sinfulness inherited from our first parents (Adam and Eve) to be done away with. By one's exercising faith in Jesus' shed blood and that sacrifice, and living in accordance with the scriptures can a person have the hope to live on into the time when that inherited sin will be completely gone forever.

What are your experiences with infant care for 2-3 month old babies?




the ignora


For those of you who send your babies to infant care at 2-3 months old, can I find out what your experiences are?
I have just started my 3 month old at infant care, and I don't really feel very good about it. I am not sure whether I should send to a home care instead. Is it any better?



Answer
my baby is 16 weeks and started daycare at 6weeks, she seems to be doing fine with it, i really love the daycare i choose, they allow parents to come in and just check up at anytime (which is great when you are dealing with parting with your baby for several hours a day) it was soooo hard on me at first but i find her very alert, and able to deal with new enviroments as well as new people

Just be sure that you have picked a GOOD daycare,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar