breast pump bag image
Patricia P
Should I use a manual or electric breast pump? I've heard of people having issues with the pump mechanisms on electric ones.
Answer
I use the medela pump in style. I love it. It has never failed me. I like the battery pack. It takes 8 AA but it is very efficient and I can pump anywhere. It also plugs into your car. I never have a hard time getting my milk to let down. In fact I can have multiple let down in one session of pumping. I also like dual pumping. It saves time. I got the metro bag so it was 350 at babycenter but I should've just gotten the backpack. It's easier to carry around and it's less expensive. I don't even use the metro bag, it's too big.
I use the medela pump in style. I love it. It has never failed me. I like the battery pack. It takes 8 AA but it is very efficient and I can pump anywhere. It also plugs into your car. I never have a hard time getting my milk to let down. In fact I can have multiple let down in one session of pumping. I also like dual pumping. It saves time. I got the metro bag so it was 350 at babycenter but I should've just gotten the backpack. It's easier to carry around and it's less expensive. I don't even use the metro bag, it's too big.
can someone help me chose the best breast pump for my lifestyle?
Susana
I am expecting next month and i will return to work after 6 weeks. my job is 12-13 hours and i want a good breast pump that is travel friendly and long lasting. Since im planning on spending $200 and up. I want my money's worth.
Answer
Hi. Considering you'll be using your pump regularly... If its in your budget please go with a medela double electric pump. I personally have the medela pump in style advance shoulder bag when I went back to work & I love it!!! Its the next best thing in comparison to hospital grade pumps (which are the cream of the crop). They sell in department stores for $279 but visit bossombuddies.com & you can purchase it for about $100 dollars cheaper! The bag is also discreet & actually fashionable, I get compliments all the time & you'd be surprised how many people we're shocked to learn it was a breast pump lol. If your still not convinced check reviews! The le leche league recommends this product also! And anytime you need a hand medela has the friendliest costumer service reps that love to help. Good luck!
Hi. Considering you'll be using your pump regularly... If its in your budget please go with a medela double electric pump. I personally have the medela pump in style advance shoulder bag when I went back to work & I love it!!! Its the next best thing in comparison to hospital grade pumps (which are the cream of the crop). They sell in department stores for $279 but visit bossombuddies.com & you can purchase it for about $100 dollars cheaper! The bag is also discreet & actually fashionable, I get compliments all the time & you'd be surprised how many people we're shocked to learn it was a breast pump lol. If your still not convinced check reviews! The le leche league recommends this product also! And anytime you need a hand medela has the friendliest costumer service reps that love to help. Good luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar