A nyone ever used the Lansinoh double electric breast pump?

lansinoh double electric breast pump tubing
 on The Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump is a breast pump you ...
lansinoh double electric breast pump tubing image



gospel_lad


Hello, I have read some good reviews on this product. I have been searching around for a good Pump that I can use on occasions or regular use. I do not want to pay an arm and a leg for a pump if I don not have to. If you have any experience on this please help. If this will do the job better or just as well al the madela's then I would rather use this one.


Answer
It's the same pump as the Ameda purely yours. The ameda pump is a really great pump. I completely recommend it. Plus it's the only pump that can safely be resold (and they sell at good resale value!) because it's a closed tubing system.

Using a used Lansinoh breast pump?




xbox360gir


My friend offered me her double electric Lansinoh pump. She said I would only have to buy new "cones". I read that the pump is a closed system but what parts would I need to buy to assure sterility? I've read never to reuse an open system. Has anyone reused a Lansinoh pump?


Answer
I used a Medela Symphony when I was nursing so I'm not too sure about the Lansinoh; but I'll tell you, that breast pump helped so much it's not even believable . If you do reuse someone elses pump, which I wouldn't recommend, replace all of the external plastics (tubes, cones, etc).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar