Do you think babies are easier to take care of than 5-7 year olds or the other way around?




2324


I don't understand why preschools always charge more for babies than school age children because babies are wayyy easier to take care than bratty, sassy 5, 6, and 7 year olds.
I've taken care of a lot of children and I know that babies are easier to care for, I would rather feed a baby a bottle than have a defiant 7 year old who won't listen to anything I say and they just argue and tell lies all the time
Most 7 year olds will NOT follow directions! if they did then they would be extremely easy to care for but the fact is that most of them don't and they won't keep themselves busy it is really hard to find something to keep them busy, with a baby, you can just make a funny noise and they laugh and they are happy to just sit there and relax but not older kids.



Answer
babies:) holding them can make them stop crying. so wont a bottle or music. with 5-7 yr olds u have to ALWAYS b alert and constantly on guard. its no longer about..."is he still breathing"
its about what is he throwing, digging out of the garbage? is that the bathroom sink i hear running? where did my flashlight go? WHAT IS THAT ON THE CARPET??? y do i have to watch cartoons all day? if i am quiet enuff, i might get 5 mins alone on the toilet even if i dont have to pee.
babies, definitely.

Real Care Baby Help!!!?




Kristy


I have the real care baby for school. It started yesterday afternoon and 4. It slept for a few hours, wanted its diaper changed, fed and burped all around 6. It was quiet until 8. From 8 until 12 it cried 6 times just to be fed. That didnt include the times it wanted to be burped, rocked, changed or when it was just being fussy. It wouldnt be quiet for even 30 mins. I took the batteries out around 12:30am and put them back in at 7:30 am. It's on again now and sleep. I was just wondering why it would do that and if the teacher would know if I took the batteries out or if I lost any information.

Thank you.
I know I can't take the batteries out in a real baby. I just know that the baby shouldn't do that. I know other students gave it back to the teacher because it was acting like that. She just made them finish it another day...
I understand you can't take the batteries out of a real baby so you guys dont have to keep telling me. I get that.

All I was trying to ask is why it's being so fussy when it shouldn't be.



Answer
I suppose it is possible that your baby was not functioning properly. It is more likely that this is supposed to simulate a real baby!

Many babies cry "for no reason". They just need to be held. It's enough to drive a person crazy. Some babies are colicky which means they cry for hours on end every night for several hours. They outgrow this, but it is very stressful for a parent.

The point of this project is to show how difficult it is to care for a baby. Wouldn't it be great if babies only cried to be fed or changed? Unfortunately this isn't the case.

Just tell your teacher the truth- that the baby started crying so much (and wouldn't stop) so you thought something was wrong. Tell her you took out the batteries (in case she will be able to tell) then put them back in and then the baby seemed fine.

good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar