Mommies and Daddies : When buying for baby and children clothes, do you care about the brand?




The Bookwo


I want to start selling new baby clothes on e-bay, but I am not sure where to start. I see that branded ones like gymboree, old navy etc sell very good. I live in Indonesia, but I am not sure where to find these brands here. I do see those brands, but I don't know if they are authentic or not. I don't want to sell fake goods. I can sell other good quality brand which is famous in my country. Do you think it's a good idea to sell this stuff on ebay? Thanks in advance.


Answer
You will probably be able to find name brand clothes in Indonesia if you look for globally popular brands, not just American ones. Gap and OshKosh are globally popular American brands that you should be able to to find easily. I have found that parents tend to want brands for jackets, sweatshirts and tshirts but don't really care about pants and underclothes being branded, especially in that first year when they grow so quickly. A good combination would be my suggestion.

baby mouse care?!?!?!?




Miriah H


my niece has found 6 baby mice and we won't to keep them.....we don't know how old they are but they have no hair and their eyes look blue so i don't think they're open yet...... we need to know what to feed them and everything that will help us keep them alive.....any help will be appreciated


Answer
Okay, so for the care kit you should need:

~A cage or two so you can keep boys and girls seperate unless you want a wonderful suprise....
~Food. They generally: (if ur making ur own mix) would need maybe some sunflower seeds, peanuts, corn, dry fruit, lettuce, etc. try this article http://www.rmca.org/Articles/homemadediet.htm )
~ some bedding. usually iyou will want to buy it from a pet store.
~ a warm corner of the cage when you can place some fluffy stuff so thay can STAY WARM .that's really important
~ food bowl
~ little water dispenser. I use the brand Critter Canteen.
~ something that they can chew on to prevent their teeth from getting to big.
~ Even a little wheel so they get exercise.

You need to identify what kind of mice they are too. You need to do research on if you should keep them in different cages, boys from girls, etc. make sure you keep them warm.

more things for food::: (from http://www.howtodothings.com/pets-animals/how-to-feed-your-pet-mouse)

"Fruits and vegetables. You should wash and peel fruits and vegetables and offer small amounts to your mouse. Remember that he or she is very small and only needs a piece or two sized for his hands.
Dry hay should be offered regularly.
Other plant materials. You can collect fresh grass, dandelions, and even grow sprouts for your pet mouse. These can make for a nice variety, though they should be offered in small amounts."

(all that stuff right before here with the quotes is taken from the site http://www.howtodothings.com/pets-animals/how-to-feed-your-pet-mouse and i didn't come up with the origional script :) )

good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar