electric breast pump medela swing image
avas momma
i dont need a heavy duty one,im a stay at home mom..but a good one to use to exspress milk,either manual or electric...and your best experience with bottles and what pacifiers do you use with the bottles?
Answer
Any Medela breast pump is GREAT...pricey but great. Try going with a single Medela pump so that it isn't as expensive...something like the Medela Swing Pump. Also, go with electric because they are much much easier than manual.
As for bottle...Dr. Brow's ALL THE WAY!
As for pacifiers...I like the Gerber NUK..they're great. (I wouldn't recommend using the Gerber NUK bottles...they took my son 45 minutes to eat one ounce one day).
Any Medela breast pump is GREAT...pricey but great. Try going with a single Medela pump so that it isn't as expensive...something like the Medela Swing Pump. Also, go with electric because they are much much easier than manual.
As for bottle...Dr. Brow's ALL THE WAY!
As for pacifiers...I like the Gerber NUK..they're great. (I wouldn't recommend using the Gerber NUK bottles...they took my son 45 minutes to eat one ounce one day).
Question for those who EXCLUSIVELY pump breast milk?
Q. What kind of breast pump do you use and how do you like your pump? Looking to buy a breast pump and need some suggestions. I am currently renting the Medela Symphony but it's so gosh darn expensive at $80 a month and i plan to pump for 9 more months, every 3 hours during the day. I need something that can hold up and not die on me. I'm considering the Medela Instyle advance pump. Thank you for your advice.
BTW, We don't qualify for wic. We applied but my husband makes too much.
BTW, We don't qualify for wic. We applied but my husband makes too much.
Answer
i am using the medula swing pump which is a single electric pump that can be battery or mains operated. Considering it is a single pump and i have a poor milk supply anyway it does a great job. very comfy and it has the 2 phase technology which i think i good. If you are planning on pumping for 9 more months i would deffinately make sure you get the instyle or the symphony as you really need to pump both breasts at the same time or you will spend all day pumping. I think they are quite similar to be honest so if you are buying it yourself go for the cheaper option as both are rather pricy! Good Luck with the pumping i am finding it really hard work but the benefits outweigh the stress at the moment.I hope you make it 9 more months
i am using the medula swing pump which is a single electric pump that can be battery or mains operated. Considering it is a single pump and i have a poor milk supply anyway it does a great job. very comfy and it has the 2 phase technology which i think i good. If you are planning on pumping for 9 more months i would deffinately make sure you get the instyle or the symphony as you really need to pump both breasts at the same time or you will spend all day pumping. I think they are quite similar to be honest so if you are buying it yourself go for the cheaper option as both are rather pricy! Good Luck with the pumping i am finding it really hard work but the benefits outweigh the stress at the moment.I hope you make it 9 more months
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar