How big do boobs have to be to be considered huge?

baby care 1 year
 on Babies 1 Year
baby care 1 year image



melissaw77


I want a breast reduction, everyone that I encounter always coments on how large my breasts are. I have a 40 h cup and they are quite large, they werent always so big but 2 pregnancies and nursing 2 babies and they grew. I want breast reduction surgery. Has anyone done this? Do you have regrets? How long did it take to recover? Will I be able to take care of my 1 year old and 4 year old after, or will I need to hire someone? I want to go to a b-c cup, will this look rediculous after having such a large chest?


Answer
Any size that gives you back pain is considered huge.

Then again, I also think anything over a DD is huge.

I had a reduction Feb 2006 (38J to 38C) and do not regret it one bit.

I have NO regrets whatsoever, I was out of work for two weeks (you should take off longer if you are in a physically active job), and my incisions took some time to close but I was back to 100% after a month or two.

You really should have someone to help take care of your kids for at least a few weeks after the surgery as you should not be lifting or doing any real strenuous activity.

I have tons of info for you, if you want to message me your email address I have a "surgery story" you can read.

Here are a few sites that you really should look at. The first one is an excellent support/FAQ/picture site and the second is about breastfeeding after a BR.

http://www.breasthealthonline.com
http://www.bfar.org

What are fun games to play when you baby sit a 5 and 1 year old?




Kristen Br


I'm baby sitting my 5 year old niece and 1 year old niece what are fun games we can play?


Answer
they probably would have fun with "simon says" or something else that involves movement. The one year old realy wont care as long as she is entertained. kids that young just want to play, you dont need a particular game. Try puting in a CD and dancing around with them kids love that!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar