What are some social trends that are happening in this generation?

baby care game app
 on Preliminary Report on the Cost of Production: Pig Iron, Steel Ingots ...
baby care game app image



igotyou:]


it can be positive things or negative

I'm doing a sociology project and i have to choose social trends that are relevant to this generation or mine. Im 19.
thanks!



Answer
The main thing I am seeing is the insistence, the dependence, the 'false need' to have a fancy cell phone. (lol). It seems like so many young people are addicted to their phones. There are around or at least 100 or so cell phone questions posted in this category and other 'Education' categories each day. I find it amazing.

"How do I root my phone?"
"Where do I get this app for my phone?"
"What's wrong with my phone?"

ALL posted in the 'Education' categories !

(There IS a 'Cell Phone' category. Problem is that the cell phone addicts can't be bothered to post in the proper category ~ all they care about is their cell phone.)

I find this to be an interesting trend ...

~~~~~~
Sorry that I only had one trend to mention.

Perhaps another would be "Hey, let's go ahead and start making babies at age 17 so that we can get on welfare."

Which *is* going on, but that's not really unique to the current generation.

I don't know. I seem to get the impression that young people are getting too distracted by the internet, their phones, TV, etc. They aren't always thinking for themselves; merely reciting what they see on media outlets. Violence is all over the movies ... and now (how can one be surprised?) ... you have kids shooting up schools. Video games are violent.

Many kids are being 'diagnosed' with 'conditions' like ADD, SAD, etc. And then they feed those kids pills, making the kids into essentially zombies, I think. (Not a good trend, in my opinion.)

Is there an app On the iPod touch that let's you take care of a virtual baby?




iAdvise.:]


I really want to take care of a baby on my iPod touch but Im not sure if there is a game that let's me do that. Thankyou!!!!!


Answer
Yes there is a lot.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar