
manual breast pump how to use image
Pangit
Is there anywhere in Philippines where I can buy a *comfortable* and good manual breast pump? A real store with physical location, if possible. Please be specific :)
The one they sell at Mercury Drug, let's just say it's seriously disqualified.
Try to keep pre-school comments about my nickname and breasts to a minimum. Besides, who says I'm female? :)
Obviously this is for pumping milk for later use.
Please, no websites. I need a physical store location.
Answer
Enfant, sells one
they have store in SM Megamall, Bldg A
Enfant, sells one
they have store in SM Megamall, Bldg A
What would you recommend - manual or electric breast pump?
entirelyof
I'm giving birth next week and I have a hard time choosing between a manual or electric breast pump. Can you please give me some advice?
Answer
Depends on why you need it.
If you'll be returning to work, you need a top quality double electric pump.
If you won't be returning to work you don't really need a pump at all. (In the rare situation that you end up needing to pump early, (i.e. baby is in the NICU and can't nurse), you'd want to rent a hospital grade pump for the short-term.
If you choose to pump the occassional bottle (after 6 weeks) so that you can be away from your baby or hubby can give a feeding from time to time, you may be able to hand express, or if that doesn't work for you, you could decide then if you want to invest in a costly pump for that occassional use, or if a slower, but less costly manual one will do for you.
(I never owned a pump at all.)
Depends on why you need it.
If you'll be returning to work, you need a top quality double electric pump.
If you won't be returning to work you don't really need a pump at all. (In the rare situation that you end up needing to pump early, (i.e. baby is in the NICU and can't nurse), you'd want to rent a hospital grade pump for the short-term.
If you choose to pump the occassional bottle (after 6 weeks) so that you can be away from your baby or hubby can give a feeding from time to time, you may be able to hand express, or if that doesn't work for you, you could decide then if you want to invest in a costly pump for that occassional use, or if a slower, but less costly manual one will do for you.
(I never owned a pump at all.)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar