breast pump from wic image
Midnite_St
I need to start lactating. I just adopted a baby and I want to breast feed her. I heard that if you use a breast pump it can help you to start lactating. Does anyone know where I can get one for free?
Answer
I know WIC loans them out. You can try there.
Yes you are right, a mom that nursed before and dried up can most definantly bring milk back again!
Good Luck!
I know WIC loans them out. You can try there.
Yes you are right, a mom that nursed before and dried up can most definantly bring milk back again!
Good Luck!
How do I get my seven month old back on breast?
Brittany
I breastfed her for a week after I had her and then I started pumping because it was hard to get her latched on. After that I started pumping until I had gotten mastitis. It hurt too bad, I couldn't pump!! I have been wanting to give her breast milk again. My daughter is seven months. I still produce a small amount of breast milk but not enough to get sucked out by a breast pump. I know that her being on the breast brings more milk but the problem is she will not latch on!! I talked to the lady at WIC and she told me how to get her on the breast, by trying to give her the breast when she is hungry. Well I tried later on that day when I got home and she was pushing away and seemed to me as if she was crying even louder!! I continued trying for a few minutes but I gave up and started crying because I want her to drink from me. I showered before I had went to WIC so I know it's not a weird taste of my nipple or dirty. Anyone have any advice?? :((
Answer
Yes stop trying to get the baby to go back it's over that time has passed, besides I know they tell you that breast milk the best way to go for like the first year but in reality as long as you can go helps a lot too, you gave her milk as long as you could even with pumping and that's great you did what you needed to now make sure you take her for her shots and stuff but quit worrying about the breast and the milk, love your daughter and cherish her and form a wonderful bond with her you did what you were supposed to do stop letting it bother you, oh and so you know I am the father of a 13 month old girl and just like you my wife had trouble with her latching after the first couple weeks and she pumped a lot too and we gave her breast milk as much as possible my wife's breasts stop producing after six months or so and our daughter is very happy and healthy child.
Yes stop trying to get the baby to go back it's over that time has passed, besides I know they tell you that breast milk the best way to go for like the first year but in reality as long as you can go helps a lot too, you gave her milk as long as you could even with pumping and that's great you did what you needed to now make sure you take her for her shots and stuff but quit worrying about the breast and the milk, love your daughter and cherish her and form a wonderful bond with her you did what you were supposed to do stop letting it bother you, oh and so you know I am the father of a 13 month old girl and just like you my wife had trouble with her latching after the first couple weeks and she pumped a lot too and we gave her breast milk as much as possible my wife's breasts stop producing after six months or so and our daughter is very happy and healthy child.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar