What is a good diet to lose weight?

baby care 13 months
 on How to Care for Baby Teeth Age 0-24 months - Glad ChildHood
baby care 13 months image



My Harley


My baby is 13 months old, I was 125 lbs before I got pregnant, very small..I was 155 at end of my pregnancy right now i am 145-148! I need to get down to my pre pregnacy weight because we are planning a wedding the end of this year and I just need some tips on what to eat like exact examples of some meals to eat and what exercises can I do being that I am taking care of my baby all the time? Any advice that has worked for you would be great,Thanks!


Answer
hi dear
just follow these simple tips to shed extra pounds from your weight
- take balanced diet
- take 5 meals in the day
- add fruits and vegetables in your meals
- zip your lips for fried and fast foods
- avoid colas and sweets
- drink more water and fresh juice
- do regular workout, yoga or brisk walk
- think positive and keep smiling
good luck

:o)

How much to charge for overnight babysitting?




Kay


I am 19, lots of experience. This family normally pays me $8.00 an hour for their one 13-month old little girl.

I get there at 5:00pm. Baby goes to sleep at 8:00pm. Parents say baby wakes up around 6:00-7:00am. And they will get back around noon the next day. How much is fair? I don't want to be underpaid, but I also don't want to overcharge them. They are a nice family.



Answer
thats almost a full day, 13 month olds need a lot of attention and responsibility. First of all your baby sitting a child who is awake for 8-9 hours so if you were being paid 8 an hour that alone is 64-72 dollars and your watching her 10-11 hours while she sleeps. I would say $80-100... I know it sounds like a lot but really a 13 month old can be a lot and I would pay someone with lots of experience $100 if I knew my child was safe. Shes pretty much in your care for a full day!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar