Avent ISIS Breat Pump?




Sadie's Mo


Okay, I have the Avent ISIS MANUAL pump and I want the electric one now. I watched a video clip of the electric and it looks to be the SAME thing as the manual just with an added device on top to make it electric. Is there a way to buy just that part? Since I already have the manual? Or am I going to have to spend $100 and get the electric pump?


Answer
I haven't seen anything like that. I think electric breast pumps come with an adaptor so you can use the electric parts as a manual pump for backup, but it doesn't go in reverse. You can try calling their customer support 1-800-542-8368 just in case.

On the plus side, if you get the electric, you will basically have a spare set of parts so you won't have to clean it, or at least not wait for it to dry, each time. Also, consider whether you would want a single or double electric pump. Most women prefer double.

I started with the avent isis manual, but ended up with an ameda purely yours double when I went back to work. I kept using avent bottles though.

Which manual breast pump would you recommend?




Kaytee


I will stay with my baby until she's 4 months old, then will return to work. I won't probably breastfeed long after that, so I don't want to buy an expensive electric breast pump, and thinking about a manual one. From your experience, which brand and model would you recommend? I was eyeing Avent Isis on the go set, is that one any good?


Answer
I loved my Avent Isis pump. It was the best breastfeeding accessories I bought. It was perfect when on the go and I couldn't feed him. I always got a good amount of milk out of it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar