Medela Breast Pump Question?




Marie Dawn


My son is due next month so i'm trying to get everything ready. My cousin is letting me use her Medela Breast Pump (the "in style Advanced Breast Pump - On The Go Tote") But all that was gaven to me is the actual mechanical pump, the wire that plugs into that which goes into the wall, then a battery pack.

I've been to Babies R Us, and they didn't help too much. They advised me to go on Medela's website..

So can someone let me know what pieces I need to buy please? My cousin thought this would be the cheaper route than to buy a new one.

Thanks so much.



Answer
This is what I found that babies r us has that you could get. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2409072 except you do not need the synonymy membrane things.
This is what target has http://www.target.com/p/medela-extra-breast-shield-valve-membrane/-/A-10953415#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink.
Separately this is what you need: http://www.target.com/p/medela-personalfit-connectors/-/A-10311650?reco=Rec|pdp|10311650|ClickCP|item_page.adjacency&lnk=Rec|pdp|ClickCP|item_page.adjacency, http://www.target.com/p/medela-valves-membranes/-/A-13974004?reco=Rec|pdp|13974004|ClickCP|item_page.adjacency&lnk=Rec|pdp|ClickCP|item_page.adjacency, http://www.target.com/p/medela-s-personalfit-27-mm-breastshields-2-pk/-/A-10311657?reco=Rec|pdp|10311657|ClickCP|item_page.adjacency&lnk=Rec|pdp|ClickCP|item_page.adjacency and then the tubing that connects the parts listed to the actual pump. The only place I found that sold the tubing by me was my hospital so check yours. Also going through the manufacturer would be a solution. You also need bottles to connect to catch the milk http://www.target.com/p/medela-feeding-gift-set/-/A-10989839?reco=Rec|pdp|10989839|ClickCP|item_page.adjacency&lnk=Rec|pdp|ClickCP|item_page.adjacency. Hope I helped. Good luck.

Avent & Medela Breast Pump Comparison?




due June'0


I'm about to buy a breast pump but can anyone give me an idea how much the Avent Manual Breast Pump and the Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump cost in $USD?

And, were can I get a good deal with regard to the price?

Thanks.



Answer
I decided to buy Avent products after extensive research on the internet, and I bought both the Avent manual and Avent duo. I have been very happy with both; I took the manual with me on a trip with the baby when she was a month old, and it was great to have when I needed to pump some extra milk so that others could feed her while I ran errands. The manual pump runs between $30-$50, which includes one pump with all of the parts, and extra valve, and a bottle. It sounds a little expensive, until you think that avent bottles run about $20 for a two-pack. One thing to note: the Avent has a petal cushion, but since I run a little large, I removed the cushion and was more comfortable, so I would suggest trying with and without to see what works for you. The one drawback I would say is that there is only one size flange, so if you run too bit or too small, it might not fit properly. Also, spare parts can't be found in stores, but you can find them online.

As for deals, I usually check froogle.com to compare prices.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar