Pumping my breast isnt working for me no more?




Lynn Heart


I had my baby October 26 2011 and the first week I breast fed but after that I started to pump cause breastfeeding is uncomfortable to me. It don't hurt I just don't like it. Well two days ago MT boobs started to hurt and now when I pump I only get 4 to 3 ounces when I used to get 6 to 7 and I noticed that my boobs are still kinda hard and not all soft anymore like they wore before when I pumped. Idk what to do:/


Answer
Any how you should have carried on breast feeding your child.Could be you're not producing enough milk and once milk is empty breasts loses its firmness.Let your husband help you in pumping.

why is michele bachmann opposed to a tax deduction for breast pumps?




scottso360


Bachmann opposes tax deduction for breast pumps | Minnesota ...
Feb 16, 2011 ... Bachmann opposes tax deduction for breast pumps. Says Michele Obama's campaign
to promote breastfeeding is part of a 'hard left agenda' ...

minnesotaindependent.com/77737/bachma...



Answer
Maybe because she doesn't like political correctness? Breast pumps are not medical equipment. They are related to the feeding/nutrition of babies, and breastfeeding is healthier for babies but they are not medical equipment. If they are going to be tax deductible then so should healthy food, vitamin supplements, exercise equipment, and health club memberships.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar