Avinash
To,
Kids
Dear Kids,
I am going to tell you why I love your mother so much.
I still remember that day when I asked your mother Do you love me? , those were a bit troubled days of my life when I just came out of the college and have nothing much Idea of what to do in my life,those were the days your mom and I used to hang out.Thanks to music,we just had nothing much in common other than music.
And believe me kids your mother was a good singer at that time :D .And your mother used to visit my place quite often and we were practicing music.Her simplicity always attracted me. And as they say a boy and a girl cannot be friends for ever, I unknowingly started developing feelings for her. But as I was in my final year of college I knew I had to leave my home town in search of job(I was not even selected on campus).
And as the time passed a year passed and I became an Engineer, an unemployed Engineer.Then came the hardest part,for the boy who never out of his home and nurtured like a baby by all of his family members it was hard to leave the hometown.My eyes were almost wet when I was standing at the railway station and waiting for the Bangalore train to come. These were the two months where I realized how Ordinary it feels when we are all alone in the city like Bangalore. I needed to find job,not because I have a family to take care but to answer the world that I am not ordinary.
And when I was making myself tougher the softer part in me was your mother.We constantly stayed in touch though the cell phone. I proposed her before I left Bangalore but her answer was a clear NO.Even though I thought of moving on and starting a new life, the fear of "life without her" started tortured me.But all was not going well for your father,I just joined a course in a hope of getting job,many people laughed at my decision.
Course was going on and your mother and I became very close like never before.I knew she liked me but she had a fear to accept,the fear I needed to remove from her.I always used to ask her whether she loves me or not,I always asked her because the answer she can give was Yes or NO.As My aptitude knowledge told me that there was a clear 50% chance that I would get an answer as YES but all the time it was a clear NO.
Days passed and I got selected in a company in Mysore and the joining date was 8th oct.The salary offered was very low around 14000 and with no first three months salary.I was almost decided to take the job.In the mean time I used to go to shimoga,and we had vodka together for the first time(kids-I will explain this story later). And then came the good part, all of a sudden I cleared Amdocs interview and got the offer to join the company on 08th oct(yeah,same date for the mysore company which I rejected after selecting to this company).Even the salary was decent.But the only thing I had to accept is the long distance from pune to shimoga. But I couldn't reject this job.A week later I was in pune.
And coming to that day when I asked you your mom that does she loves me,her answer was yes.Yes kids she accepted that guy who had nothing much in his life,who dint even had job,a future. She trusted me blindly and accepted me.It was like taking risk for her,risk of getting rejected by all of her family member for a guy who had nothing.
And she took the risk and I decided to prove her that the risk was worth taking. Her character made me to fall in love again and again till now,that's what it makes to love her so much.And that's what It makes me to respect her.And that's why nothing else in the whole world attracts me like her
with love,
Dad
Answer
awesome letter-
awesome letter-
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar