which is better, manual breast pump or electric...?




just me..


I bought a manual pump some weeks ago in preparation. But just read in a book that electric pumps are faster and easier to use, especially if I am to report back to work. What's ur experience, should I try to exchange my new manual pump for an electric one..

24 weeks bubs #1 on the way.

Thanks, God bless



Answer
Well electric pumps are better by far, but if you only need the pump once in a while (stay at home mom or something like that), a manual pump would be fine, and an electric pump might not be worth the expense. If you are going back to work and plan on pumping, you definitely need a good electric pump!

Electric or Manual Breast Pump?




Ivelisse S


I am going crazy I have a manual breast pump and I nearly numbed my fingers pumping milk out. It is so hard I have a 1 week old baby and I am really going crazy what should I do?
Are electric breast pumps good, how do they work?



Answer
Electric pumps are great!

I have an Ameda Purely Yours, which at 180 is cheaper than two months of formula.

The pump has a suction mechanism, you adjust how hard it sucks and how often with some little dials. It pumps your milk in a horn like the manual pump.

I work full time and have had great success with my double electric. My babies are exclusively breastfed.

If your baby is only a week old you can still latch him on, it gets a lot easier the older they get. Keeping trying to latch the baby on, you guys will get the hang of it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar