Madela breast pump, should i get it? its a lot of money?!?




Allison


Omg! I want one so bad,ive heard great things about it..y r they sooooo expensive tho?! Its like 300 bucks 4 the one i want:( its the one that comes with the lil motor built into the bag,so u can bring it anywhere..well my question is: do any of u ladies have 1? If so how do u like it? Is it worth that much money and where did u get yours? Any places i cld get it a lil cheaper? Thanx..


Answer
I have a Medela PIS & it was the price you say (actually more at that time) BUT I got a prescription from my Dr & my insurance covered it all but $60. You can get them through a homehealth care store & ask them to run your insurance & see if it's covered.

Beyond that, i later bough a Playtex Embrace Double Electric (hospital grade) & although the parts on that run out faster & need more replacement, it IS cheaper & I got much better output with that one. I probably would not have bought another BUT I found it at a thrift store still sealed for $20 - a total steal - o I snagged it & turned out I LOVED it & would recommend it ANY day over Medela. It had much more comfy cones - they are lined with silicone & they compress the breast while suctioning & it is a full enclosed system, which Medela is NOT - so it is more sanitary - as the motor is NOT open directly to the cones - it is connected behind the silicone shields & it is the movement of the silicone molds that creates the suction. it is kind of hard to explain - but that is the best I can do. LOL It runs anywhere from $150-200 depending on where you buy it.

I DID find the PIS for you (backpack style which I am personally a bit less fond of) but the pump works the same...at $235 & free shipping here: http://www.heyyoubaby.com/feeding/breast-pumps/medela-pump-in-style-advanced-backpack-electric-breast-pump.html The shoulder bag is $245 http://www.heyyoubaby.com/medela-pump-in-style-advanced-shoulder-bag-electric-breast-pump.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar