Baby Dow HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?







Question 1-
How do I give my baby a snuggly?

Question 2-
If I want to have another baby do I need to get doubles of everything (ex-bath kit, towel, etc.)

Question 3-
Is there anyway to get passes without paying? Can I get magical objects without passes? Cause the magical seed can be paid for with credits. How do you get that?

Question 4-
What can I do to earn more beads?

PLEASE ANSWER!!!! My user is nicolegrl17 and my baby's name is Nicole, I really want a boy, but I need question 2 answred first!



Answer
1. Go to your baby's page & under the first tab (before Care), click Her Room.

2. You only need another crib, set of clothes, and another snuggly (not necessary though). They share toys, books, food, and bath things.

3. When your baby turns 3 and heads to school, you may get a pass and some magical objects. There are also those balloons floating around recently and you can get magical objects from those.

You can buy a magical seed with 25% of your beads too.

4. You can earn beads by reselling your items, finding your baby's lost snuggly, or taking care of your babies. You earn 100 beads a day for each baby you take care of.

Baby Name of the Day!!!?

Q. Cara
(care-A)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Do you like it?
2. What is your rate from 1-10?
3. Any nicknames for Cara?
4. Would you ever name your daughter Cara?
5. How would you spell Cara?
6. How would pronounce Cara?
7. Any middle name suggestions?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have Fun!!!
**********************************************************************************
Tomorrow is D


Answer
1.Yes
2.7
3.Carrie or when she is little Care Bear!
4.Yes
5.Kara
6.Ka-ra
7.Kara Michelle

That was fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar