Rose Arizo
I blew a ton of money on a top-quality electric and couldn't get it to work better than hand-expressing, and trust me, I tried everything.
Has anyone had more success with a plastic manual pump than with an electric? There's one near me for sale at $20, and I wonder if that would work better for me.
It's cool y'all - it's not used, just at a super cheap place.
Answer
I got a manual avent.. lemme check..yeah the Isis and it was sooo easy peasy - now I never used an electric and was really concerned because everyone told me manual pumps are such hard work. I even tried doing it myself and spent 2 hours one night twisting myself sore to hand express 1/2 oz! But for me this pump was great; my first try I expressed 4 oz's straight away, no discomfort, no problems - it's so handy for me now that right after I feed the baby in the morning I grab the pump and express enough to mix her baby oatmeal straight away and get back to finishing her breaksfast. For $20 I'd say it's worth trying one, but just read some reviews on the model - GL!
I got a manual avent.. lemme check..yeah the Isis and it was sooo easy peasy - now I never used an electric and was really concerned because everyone told me manual pumps are such hard work. I even tried doing it myself and spent 2 hours one night twisting myself sore to hand express 1/2 oz! But for me this pump was great; my first try I expressed 4 oz's straight away, no discomfort, no problems - it's so handy for me now that right after I feed the baby in the morning I grab the pump and express enough to mix her baby oatmeal straight away and get back to finishing her breaksfast. For $20 I'd say it's worth trying one, but just read some reviews on the model - GL!
Breast pumps...?
Cortney G
I plan to breastfeed my baby when she is born and return to work full-time after 6 weeks...I do plan to pump while at work...I am interested in purchasing a Medella pump, double-electric, however, I believe there are more than one kind out there...Any advice on which one would work best?
Answer
I use the Medela Pump In Style Advanced. They are on sale at drugstore right now...http://www.drugstore.com/templates/stdplist/default.asp?catid=26912&trx=29985&trxp1=26912&trxp2=2
I use the Medela Pump In Style Advanced. They are on sale at drugstore right now...http://www.drugstore.com/templates/stdplist/default.asp?catid=26912&trx=29985&trxp1=26912&trxp2=2
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar