booboo
If I decided to breast feed could I get a pump thru medicaid for pregnant woman??
I herd of people getting the medela pump in style thru the health care is this true?
For a good breast pump they are very pricey so with the possibly of getting one for free or half of that would help if I went the breast feeding route
I no nothing about breast feeding so I no nothing about pumps I herd that medela was a good one and everyone seem to love them,,
I don't work but don't no how long I work breast feed for and I'm thinking about going back to school so I may need to pump or if I get a job
And if I need a baby sister some expresses milk will be handy,
An breast feeding info you have I'm open to
I'm still making the choice weather to formula feed or breast feed,, thanks,,,
Answer
If you qualify for WIC, they may help you with a breast pump if you are exclusively breastfeeding. You may or may not get a medela, though. My best friend qualified for WIC when her husband was laid off and she was given a nice hand pump, but it was better than nothing (she was a full time parent and only needed to pump on occasion, so an electric pump wouldn't be needed anyway.) If you need to go back to work full time and you cannot afford a hospital grade pump, check ebay and other used sites, then you would just have to purchase the tubing (no milk actually goes through the motor.) You might be able to rent one, as well. My cousin rented her pump through Walgreens for about $20/month. The link below can help you find a rental near you...
http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/category/rental-breast-pumps
If you qualify for WIC, they may help you with a breast pump if you are exclusively breastfeeding. You may or may not get a medela, though. My best friend qualified for WIC when her husband was laid off and she was given a nice hand pump, but it was better than nothing (she was a full time parent and only needed to pump on occasion, so an electric pump wouldn't be needed anyway.) If you need to go back to work full time and you cannot afford a hospital grade pump, check ebay and other used sites, then you would just have to purchase the tubing (no milk actually goes through the motor.) You might be able to rent one, as well. My cousin rented her pump through Walgreens for about $20/month. The link below can help you find a rental near you...
http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/category/rental-breast-pumps
Will medicaid cover the cost for a breast pump?
Victoria
I plan on breast feeding my baby and ill be going back to school a few months after he's born so I was wondering if Medicaid pays for one I was told to ask my ob for a prescription and get it that way but I also heard wic will give you one but it isn't very good so does medicaid cover one and if so should I get a prescription for one or do I have to get it from wic? And I am also from indiana if that matters what medicaid covers
Answer
If you are fully breast feeding WIC will loan you a hospital grade electric pump in Indiana.
If you are fully breast feeding WIC will loan you a hospital grade electric pump in Indiana.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar