MAL
Im expecting in December and cant decide on a good breast pump. I will only pump when going out or when someone else will be feeding the baby. I dont want to spend too much money on something i will only use occasionally. What brand is good and is manual or electric easier?
Answer
electric is definitely easier. if it's only for occasional use, you could just get a single pump rather than a double to save you some money. i talked to a lactation consultant before buying one and she said to be careful because some brands can hurt your nipples. but she said medela is good and philips avent is good. i got an electric single philips avent and it's great.
electric is definitely easier. if it's only for occasional use, you could just get a single pump rather than a double to save you some money. i talked to a lactation consultant before buying one and she said to be careful because some brands can hurt your nipples. but she said medela is good and philips avent is good. i got an electric single philips avent and it's great.
Better electric breast pump poll.?
Meme
I'm going back to work soon so I absolutely need to switch up from my manual Medela to an electric breast pump. I have a 20% off coupon at Babies R Us so that will go towards my breast pump since I'm on such a tight budget.
Please choose from the following:
Lasinoh Double Electric $159.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3011119
Medela Swing Single Electric $149.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2588014
Evenflo Single Elan Electric $119.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2408851
Philips Avent Isis IQ Uno Complete Handheld Electronic $149.98
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2320799
Both the Avent and Lasinoh pumps are on sale than on top of that I get an additional 20% off coupon. Is that a steal or what?
Oh yeah. Can you guys tell me how many ounces you guys pumped & how long did it take you to get that amount?
Answer
I'd go with the Lasinoh pump. It's a remarketed verson of the Ameda Purely Yours, which is an excellent pump with a great track record.
I'd go with the Lasinoh pump. It's a remarketed verson of the Ameda Purely Yours, which is an excellent pump with a great track record.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar