is Avent breast pump worth buying?




Akirah S


IS THE AVENT BREAST PUMP WORTH BUYING AT BABY RUS


Answer
Which Avent pump? The manual is probably the best manual pump out there, but it is not for daily use (your hands/wrists will hurt badly). It is fine for occasional use.

The Avent Isis iQ (single or duo) is a good pump, but overpriced. I do have it , and it works well, but if I had it to do over again, I'd have bought an Ameda Purely Yours (or Lansinoh Double-Electric - same exact pump, different name/packaging). Much more affordable and just as good quality. If you are going back to work and looking to pump daily, this is the pump I'd recommend for you.

squeeky manual breast pump?

Q. My manual breastpump is really loud and squeeky. Are there any that are quiet?


Answer
my avent manual one done that to. It was really annoying. So i switched to the medela Harmony...and bought the avent conversion kit. the medela pump runs about $30 and the conversion kit is about $10. The medela is QUIET but not as comfortable as the avent.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar