Q. hello i am 38 weeks pregnant. i am thinking of breast feeding and doing formula as well. is this good for the baby???? also i want to buy a cheap but good manual breast pump. i bought one thats the manual one from the first years but i was reading the reviews and everyone complained about it! any suggestions??????
Answer
I actually liked my manual one way better than my electric one. To me it seemed like my manual one had way better suck power than the electric. Perhaps it was just the brands..
I would say try it and see how you like it. manual ones are work, sure hurt my hands doing it!
formula/breast feeding is just fine if thats what you want to do. its nice that you are breastfeeding so your baby is getting the antibodies but you dont have to stress about "is your baby getting enough to eat".
good luck
I actually liked my manual one way better than my electric one. To me it seemed like my manual one had way better suck power than the electric. Perhaps it was just the brands..
I would say try it and see how you like it. manual ones are work, sure hurt my hands doing it!
formula/breast feeding is just fine if thats what you want to do. its nice that you are breastfeeding so your baby is getting the antibodies but you dont have to stress about "is your baby getting enough to eat".
good luck
Can using a breast pump for nipple stimulation....?
ea1825
help to induce labor?
this is my 3rd pregnancy, I am 38 1/2wks, 1cm and cervix is softening. I also had my membranes stripped a wek ago...still no baby!!
Answer
I would think so. I'm 38 weeks too (1 1/2cm 50% thinned) and i pumped a few times. Didn't put me in labor, but whatever helps get things moving lol
I would think so. I'm 38 weeks too (1 1/2cm 50% thinned) and i pumped a few times. Didn't put me in labor, but whatever helps get things moving lol
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar