Mamawifey
I am looking around for a breast pump (electric) and I really have no idea what one to get! I know the Medela or whatever it is is one of the top ones, but I don't really want to spend $200 on one. Is there any cheaper electric ones that work just as well? Thanks for your help!
Answer
Anything Medela. They worked the best for me. I actually used a hand pump, it seemed to work better then the electric one. Medela is a very good brand and has been around for a while. They can be bought at Target, the manual pump that I bought was only 35.00 and it got every bit out, lots of hindmilk and it was easy to let-down with too.It was called the Medela Harmony pump. Try it out. I know that manual seems intimidating, but really it was just as easy as the electric ones. Good luck and stick with the breastfeeding, it does get easier after the first 3-4 weeks.
Anything Medela. They worked the best for me. I actually used a hand pump, it seemed to work better then the electric one. Medela is a very good brand and has been around for a while. They can be bought at Target, the manual pump that I bought was only 35.00 and it got every bit out, lots of hindmilk and it was easy to let-down with too.It was called the Medela Harmony pump. Try it out. I know that manual seems intimidating, but really it was just as easy as the electric ones. Good luck and stick with the breastfeeding, it does get easier after the first 3-4 weeks.
Which would you recommend? Electric or manual breast pumps?
fiona1
Answer
Electric hands-down. My absolute favorite is the Ameda Purely Yours (you can buy this at Target repackaged as the Lansinoh Double-Electric Pump - same thing, different name). It is $150 for just the pump, or $180-$200 if you want the carryall or backpack. The Medela Pump in Style/Pump in Style Advance are also good, but more expensive.
It may seem like a lot of $$, but compared to formula, it's money well spent!
Electric hands-down. My absolute favorite is the Ameda Purely Yours (you can buy this at Target repackaged as the Lansinoh Double-Electric Pump - same thing, different name). It is $150 for just the pump, or $180-$200 if you want the carryall or backpack. The Medela Pump in Style/Pump in Style Advance are also good, but more expensive.
It may seem like a lot of $$, but compared to formula, it's money well spent!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar