TI vicious
I am 20 years old and i just found out im pregnant. The condom ripped. Anyways, I am a 3 wks pregnant and I work in a retail store getting paid 9/hr and hes a security getting paid 11/hr. I know its not enough and studios in cali are like 750-1000 a month. I know for sure I cannot do this and I dont think im ready. i dont want to abort it because I will feel really guilty afterwards. I was thinking of giving the baby to foster care meanwhile i go to court reporting and finish it and when I'm ready I will take it back. Can I do that? or how does it work. I dont want to give my baby a bad life. somebody please help me.
Answer
First of all let me just say that there is a big difference in not being ready physically/emotionally/mentally to have a baby and not being financially ready to have a baby.
Is it possible for you and your boyfriend to move away from the expense of California to raise your baby? If finances are the only thing stopping you from keeping your baby then you should keep it. Being broke is temporary, giving your baby to the government or another couple is permanent. Babies are born attached to their mothers and they need them. You can't just give your child to foster care and get it back when you are ready. It doesn't work that way and it's best for the baby to stay with you. Do you have family that can help you? Otherwise I really would suggest moving somewhere where the cost of living is cheaper. In Tennessee minimum wage is just $6.55 but you can get a decent apartment for $300 a month. If you can't do that perhaps the government can help support you with your baby. You can collect welfare, WIC, food stamps etc. It's not ideal maybe but it might give you a hand up in supporting your baby. My best advise is to buy all the baby's clothes from yard sales because the baby will outgrow its clothing so quickly. You can get your baby outfits for .25 cents and it's very cost effective especially with the economy the way it is. You don't necessarily have to have a crib and changing table etc right away. Women in the past have done without. A basket with a pillow in it would do just fine until the baby is able to roll over. I really hope that you are blessed with these items. If your body is capable of giving life it is also capable of sustaining life. Your breasts will produce milk with antibodies and the nutrients your baby needs. Some women aren't able to breastfeed but if you decide to it will save you hundreds and hundreds in formula.
I validate your feelings. Having a baby is scary whether you are 20 or 40 and all women question their ability to raise a child. I can tell that you want this baby and perhaps you feel hopeless. Giving your child up for adoption could be the worst decision of your life. It's easy for people to come on here and say, "Just think of the baby and give it up for adoption, it's the best thing for both of you." But many of them have never been in your situation. You are only 3 weeks pregnant now but you have a long way to go and soon you will be very attached to the little one in your womb. Perhaps this attachment will give you strength to fight for him/her to stay with his biological parents or perhaps it will give you strength to give your baby to a family that can give him/her a better life. Only you know what is best. You are the mother. If you are positive you want to give your child up permanently then you can go the adoption route. Please e-mail me if you need to talk about this more as you really need support from someone. A lot of people on YA! desperately want a baby and would go as far as telling you that you aren't capable and offer to adopt your child. Be careful!
I work at a crisis pregnancy center and work with women just like you. Sometimes you just need to hear from someone that you CAN do it and I am here to support you if you need me. God bless you hun! You're gonna need a lot of help if you decide to raise your baby. It's going to be hard work but very rewarding. Please add me on messenger or e-mail me
First of all let me just say that there is a big difference in not being ready physically/emotionally/mentally to have a baby and not being financially ready to have a baby.
Is it possible for you and your boyfriend to move away from the expense of California to raise your baby? If finances are the only thing stopping you from keeping your baby then you should keep it. Being broke is temporary, giving your baby to the government or another couple is permanent. Babies are born attached to their mothers and they need them. You can't just give your child to foster care and get it back when you are ready. It doesn't work that way and it's best for the baby to stay with you. Do you have family that can help you? Otherwise I really would suggest moving somewhere where the cost of living is cheaper. In Tennessee minimum wage is just $6.55 but you can get a decent apartment for $300 a month. If you can't do that perhaps the government can help support you with your baby. You can collect welfare, WIC, food stamps etc. It's not ideal maybe but it might give you a hand up in supporting your baby. My best advise is to buy all the baby's clothes from yard sales because the baby will outgrow its clothing so quickly. You can get your baby outfits for .25 cents and it's very cost effective especially with the economy the way it is. You don't necessarily have to have a crib and changing table etc right away. Women in the past have done without. A basket with a pillow in it would do just fine until the baby is able to roll over. I really hope that you are blessed with these items. If your body is capable of giving life it is also capable of sustaining life. Your breasts will produce milk with antibodies and the nutrients your baby needs. Some women aren't able to breastfeed but if you decide to it will save you hundreds and hundreds in formula.
I validate your feelings. Having a baby is scary whether you are 20 or 40 and all women question their ability to raise a child. I can tell that you want this baby and perhaps you feel hopeless. Giving your child up for adoption could be the worst decision of your life. It's easy for people to come on here and say, "Just think of the baby and give it up for adoption, it's the best thing for both of you." But many of them have never been in your situation. You are only 3 weeks pregnant now but you have a long way to go and soon you will be very attached to the little one in your womb. Perhaps this attachment will give you strength to fight for him/her to stay with his biological parents or perhaps it will give you strength to give your baby to a family that can give him/her a better life. Only you know what is best. You are the mother. If you are positive you want to give your child up permanently then you can go the adoption route. Please e-mail me if you need to talk about this more as you really need support from someone. A lot of people on YA! desperately want a baby and would go as far as telling you that you aren't capable and offer to adopt your child. Be careful!
I work at a crisis pregnancy center and work with women just like you. Sometimes you just need to hear from someone that you CAN do it and I am here to support you if you need me. God bless you hun! You're gonna need a lot of help if you decide to raise your baby. It's going to be hard work but very rewarding. Please add me on messenger or e-mail me
will retail stores consider me if I'm a teenager with not much experience?
FAST HEDGE
The only experience I have are child care/baby sitting, bake sales, and a church event where I sold church related items.
Answer
Honestly retail stores rather have younger than someone older. probably to reach out to their market.
Honestly retail stores rather have younger than someone older. probably to reach out to their market.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar