what's the diiference between manual & electric breast pump,?




heat


to all breastfeeding mom, in terms of use, what's the difference of the manual vs electric pump
any brand, style of electric pump you suggest?



Answer
Electric is the way to go. It's much more comfy, I used a medela pump n' style pump I got from Target with the help of one of the gift cards I got at the baby shower. The manual is ok, not as comfortable to use, takes longer and takes some muscles (starts to get old fast). With my electric pump I could adjust the speed and suction to better match what the baby was doing and it was fast and easy. Just do your research bc it is a big purchase, make sure to read the reviews. The pump I was going to buy bc it looked good had the worst reviews, so that saved me $300. Good luck!

Medela vs. Lansinoh manual breast pumps?




Just me


How would you rate them? and why? I currently have the medela but I'm thinking about buying the lansinoh.
I like the manual pumps for convenience of being able to go anywhere with it.



Answer
I have the lansinoh electric...I love it, but for a manual I prefer the Avent Isis.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar