breast pump bra image
Tasha
I am considering the Avent Isis Duo electric breast pump but I would like opinions if anyone has used this pump before or another good pump
Answer
A double one.
Brand won't matter, but I recommend using a hands free pump. You can get a pumping bra that holds the bottles in place. SOOOO much better!
I nursed my twins one at a time. We did Babywise http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Baby-Wise-Reference-Worldwide/dp/0971453209 which made that possible (although still very time consuming! 11 hours a day of nursing!) It also make them very good sleepers very early, so we were sleeping 8 hours by 9 weeks.
I pumped between nursings if they finished on the early side and before bed to get supply up.
I used Lansinoh, but I do hear Medela is the best (but three times the cost to!)
A double one.
Brand won't matter, but I recommend using a hands free pump. You can get a pumping bra that holds the bottles in place. SOOOO much better!
I nursed my twins one at a time. We did Babywise http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Baby-Wise-Reference-Worldwide/dp/0971453209 which made that possible (although still very time consuming! 11 hours a day of nursing!) It also make them very good sleepers very early, so we were sleeping 8 hours by 9 weeks.
I pumped between nursings if they finished on the early side and before bed to get supply up.
I used Lansinoh, but I do hear Medela is the best (but three times the cost to!)
How to stop breast leaking during a massage?
Psst...
I'm going to get a massage this weekend and I'm currently breastfeeding my 6 mos. old. I'm afraid that I will relax and leak milk during the massage. I normally wear breast pads during the day in case I leak a little but I won't be able to wear them since I will be bra_less during the massage. I'm going to use my breast pump before going but any other suggestions are welcome.
I would be mortified if I leaked and left stains on their sheets.
Help!
Answer
I am a massage therapist and I am breastfeeding as well. Trust me when I say communicate with your massage therapist! He/She will work with you to make you as comfortable as possible. Ask them to bring in a warm towel in. It will feel nice. you can keep your nursing pads with you for safety. By pumping before you go in you are doing as much as you can. Don't stress over it.
I am a massage therapist and I am breastfeeding as well. Trust me when I say communicate with your massage therapist! He/She will work with you to make you as comfortable as possible. Ask them to bring in a warm towel in. It will feel nice. you can keep your nursing pads with you for safety. By pumping before you go in you are doing as much as you can. Don't stress over it.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar