manual breast pump cost image
boz4425
I need help deciding which breast pump to go with. I don't have a whole lot to spend and was looking at the ones that run around $50.
Are the electric (single) ones in this price range any good?
What about the manual ones? How do the manual ones feel on the hands? I suppose I"m afraid that my hands will become extremely sore (I think I have mild arthritis).
I will be pumping a couple times a day mostly just so I can have milk stored in the freezer for the hubby to feed and for daycare.
Any advice would be great.
Answer
I think you'll probably have to spend more than that. Think of it as an investment, as it's a lots cheaper than formula which can costs thousands per year.
The manual ones was something I thought about until I realized that you need to squeeze that thing 10-15 mins PER breast...that would suck.
There are single electric ones that run around $130 (I'm probably going to end up buying one of those, though we have a hospital grade one at work that people share and just use different attachments), I've heard they are nice. You could also maybe rent one if you plan to do most of your pumping later and only for a short time to build up a frozen supply.
I always check the ratings on Target.com, people seem to really give their opinions about these things.
I think you'll probably have to spend more than that. Think of it as an investment, as it's a lots cheaper than formula which can costs thousands per year.
The manual ones was something I thought about until I realized that you need to squeeze that thing 10-15 mins PER breast...that would suck.
There are single electric ones that run around $130 (I'm probably going to end up buying one of those, though we have a hospital grade one at work that people share and just use different attachments), I've heard they are nice. You could also maybe rent one if you plan to do most of your pumping later and only for a short time to build up a frozen supply.
I always check the ratings on Target.com, people seem to really give their opinions about these things.
Price of Avent Isis Manual Breast Pump with 2 bottles in USA?
Mommy To Z
What is the cost of the Avent Isis Manual Breast Pump with 2 Bottles in the USA? I live in Canada and it costs $70 here. I'm just wondering what price I should stop bidding at, so it's equal to the American price.
Thanks.
Answer
Target has the Avent Isis On the Go (that's the one with the nice carrying case, pump and bottles) for $60 here in the US. They sell just the pump and bottle (Avent Isis) for $50.
Best of luck!
Target has the Avent Isis On the Go (that's the one with the nice carrying case, pump and bottles) for $60 here in the US. They sell just the pump and bottle (Avent Isis) for $50.
Best of luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar