What kind of bag do you use for lansinoh breast pump?

double electric breast pump
 on Playtex Embrace Petite Double Electric Breast Pump 06560 - Product ...
double electric breast pump image



EJS


I just purchased the lansinoh double electric breast pump and am wondering what type of bag are people using to carry this pump?


Answer
We sell an accessory bag and other accessories through our website www.lansinohstore.com. We also sell extra pump parts on the site as well for the original Double Electric Breast Pump and the new Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump.

Best wishes,
Gina Ciagne, CLC
Director, Breastfeeding and Consumer Relations
Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
www.lansinoh.com

Best double electric breast pump for a good price?




MarleysMam


i keep looking up reviews about the lansinoh double electric breast pump(150$, target), anyone have experience with this? it's fairly priced. with my last pregnancy i bought a cheap manual pump(avent) and it would take 2-3hours of trying to produce 2-3oz of milk.


i've heard of women pumping 4oz in 15-20minutes with lansinoh elec.

any details on this pump would be greatly appreciated.

i really would like to have this baby on breast milk rather than formula



Answer
I'm really glad to hear you want to keep your lil one on breast milk. I did also...once i started work i had to use a pump to bring home the milk. I bought a medela pump in style advanced. I really liked it...it has the option to pump both breast at once...Wow does that help. The let down is so easy and you don't have to worry about repeating on the other breast. It was amazing...I would ususally pump 5-6oz combined. I did not try the Lasinoh but i'm sure it works fine also.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar