electric breast pumps at walmart image
Betty
I'm a new mom (baby is 2 weeks old) and want to bottle feed breast milk once or twice a day in addition to breastfeeding. I'm interested in the Medela Harmony manual pump.
What are your thoughts/experience with this pump? Does it hurt to use a pump? Any other information would be great. Thanks!
Answer
I never tried that one. I got a lansinoh manual pump from walmart and absolutely loved it. I also got a medela pump in style electric pump b/c our son was born 2 months early so i was pumping exclusively there for a while. Hated the medela one.
I got more milk with the lansinoh manual pump (about $30) than I did with the medela pump in style electric pump (about $300)...personally, if I decided to have another baby I'm just going to get another manual lansinoh pump and do that...
BTW, for me, the electric pump hurt much worse than the manual pump. If I were you, whatever pump you decide to get, get 2 (if its a single pump) b/c while pumping one side, you actually lose quite a bit of milk on the other side (I know, crazy, probably TMI, but so very true)...and in my case where I was barely getting anything to begin with(I was incredibly stressed at the time) I hated losing that milk but I still managed to get more pumping from one side and then the other side with a manual pump (while losing milk at the same time) than I did from my electric pump that was pumping both sides at the same time...
I never tried that one. I got a lansinoh manual pump from walmart and absolutely loved it. I also got a medela pump in style electric pump b/c our son was born 2 months early so i was pumping exclusively there for a while. Hated the medela one.
I got more milk with the lansinoh manual pump (about $30) than I did with the medela pump in style electric pump (about $300)...personally, if I decided to have another baby I'm just going to get another manual lansinoh pump and do that...
BTW, for me, the electric pump hurt much worse than the manual pump. If I were you, whatever pump you decide to get, get 2 (if its a single pump) b/c while pumping one side, you actually lose quite a bit of milk on the other side (I know, crazy, probably TMI, but so very true)...and in my case where I was barely getting anything to begin with(I was incredibly stressed at the time) I hated losing that milk but I still managed to get more pumping from one side and then the other side with a manual pump (while losing milk at the same time) than I did from my electric pump that was pumping both sides at the same time...
Does anybody know of a breast pump that is not expensive that works well from wal mart?
CuTesT!
I just want to know wich breast pump i should use that pumps the best.
Answer
How often will you use it? If it is just for occasional use you can get a cheap hand pump and be fine. If you want to get more use out of it, get a single or double medela electric pump. Under $80!
The "best" pumps aren't sold at walmart and are quite expensive.
How often will you use it? If it is just for occasional use you can get a cheap hand pump and be fine. If you want to get more use out of it, get a single or double medela electric pump. Under $80!
The "best" pumps aren't sold at walmart and are quite expensive.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar