Which brand breast pump do you prefer? Is it a single or double? Easy to clean parts? Electric?

lansinoh double electric breast pump parts
 on Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump
lansinoh double electric breast pump parts image



RN Stud


I had a double playtex with my first child but after a good 6 months of using it the parts started to break so now I must purchase a new one for this baby. Which do you like? My first will only be a little over 2 and I am a full time student so obviously convenience and ease of use is preferred. I had a double but must admit I didn't really use it much in conjunction.

Pros and Cons of your breast pump and would you recommend?



Answer
I have 3 pumps. I started out with the Ameda Purely Yours it was a double electric and I absolutely HATED it. It broke after one month of use and the replacement was just as bad as the original not to mention customer service was horrible.

I also have a Lansinoh Affinity it is also a double electric pump. It is a little loud but it was very efficient and easy to use. I needed a new one around 3 months of heavy use and customer service was awesome they overnighted me another one free of charge the next day. It is very easy to clean although I didn't clean mine but once a day, I would set the horns in the fridge when they weren't in use and clean them at night before bed. I had several replacement bottles, so I washed them once a night as well.

I also had a Lansinoh single horn manual pump and it worked really well on the go.

I am no longer pumping/bf'ing because of supply issues but I would definitely recommend the two Lansinoh products. My electric pump was 140$ and the manual was 30$. I DO NOT recommend the Ameda one. I have heard the Medela's are pretty good, but you also pay a pretty penny for them as well. Hope this helps :)!!

Would you prefer manual or electronic breast pumps?




Lily Rose


Which is the more comfortable to use (first baby) ?

Thank you kindly !
Thank you, for the moment I'm making do with manual expressing, and I hope that will last me long enough. I def felt uncomfortable pumping, but that may just have been an impulsive reaction.
Thank you for your answers xx



Answer
Hand expression or manual is for the occasional "I'm leaving for more then 4 hours" feed
Single electric for part time work or school.
Double electric for full time work or school.
Medical grade for exclusive pumping.

It all depends on the brand. The cheap brands (playtex, evenflo) for the majority of people hurt like heII!
There are low cost options that work decent for most people (and it is a different experience for everyone!)
For manual I looooove Ameda's $30 model!
There are mixed reviews for Avent & Lansinoh.
The most popular are Medela and Ameda.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar