What is the best electric breast pump for the price?

electric breast pump no milk
 on Electric Breast Pump Reviews 2011
electric breast pump no milk image



angel l


I am looking for an electric breast pump but they seem to be sooo expensive. With the breast pumps that are cheap I dont know how good they work. Please help! Thank you!!


Answer
It's expensive but get the Medela Pump In Style -- it'll be worth it's weight in gold. :) I have the Avent hand pump too and could never use it as it never pulled more than a few drops out.

If you opt for renting a pump I will say they are a little less "painful," somehow they didn't feel as suction-like on your nipples, and they do pull more milk out quicker, but they aren't necessarily cheaper. I rented one and it was $70 a week for a month. That almost as much as the Medela!

You can check with your insurance company, sometimes they will pay for a portion or all of the pump. You can also check with your/your husband's company, we found out too late that my husband's company will pay for half the pump. You can also buy a used one and just buy new tubes and accessories, but the accessories will run around $50 so you need to get a really good deal on the pump to make it worth your while.

Congratulations and good luck.

What is a good cheap electric breast pump model to buy?




(-ziggster


First time mom and i don't wanna go all out on an expensive one, i just want a good priced electric breast pump to buy....any model or brand names would be helpful, and is it comfortable to use?


Answer
Get it from a medical supply company like "Apria" you can get a medela pump for half the price of what target or babiesrus sells them for. Also, look into your medical insurance, sometimes they are covered if you have a need for them. You have to get the pediatrician to write the script for you. It has to be something where your baby actually needs you to pump. Such as if they are in ICU, have a cleft lip, etc. I got insurance to cover mine b/c I had GD and my baby was born with very low sugars and had to be given formula immediately. This caused me to have problems with my milk coming in. So the pediatrican wrote a script for me to get a pump.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar