What brand/style of manual breast pump is best?

medela manual breast pump how to use
 on Breastpump Companies by Jon
medela manual breast pump how to use image



May Baby B


I registered for an Advent BPA Free Manual Breast Pump, but I haven't gotten it yet. My husband and I were just going to buy it ourselves but now I'm wondering if Advent is a good one. From your experiences, what brand/style of manual breast pumps worked the best for you?

Thanks in advance!



Answer
When I was pumping I had a lansinoh manual pump http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7755682 and a pump in style electric pump by medela. the lansinoh manual pump was A) more comfortable to use and B) resulted in more breastmilk for our premature son.

What is the best breast pump you can buy?




tiff


I bought a medela manual pump and it doesn't work that great.I'm not getting much milk at all.So to the mothers that are or have breastfed what is your opinion?


Answer
I say don't pump (unless you absolutely have to) until your baby has established his or her supply. I did not start pumping until all my babies were about 12 weeks old. I used the Medla Harmony pump and loved it. I only used it while at work or when I needed to store up a day or two's worth of milk.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar