electric breast pumps avent image
1st time m
I cannot afford $350 for a Medela- although I hear it is best (I really wish I could afford it! lol). I will be using the breast pump quite frequently, so I would like to know what kind of electric breast pump is best in your opinion. The pump I am currently using is just barely getting the job done. Your input is appreciated. Thanks!
Answer
Lansinoh (Ameda) Double Electric. It's 150. It's what my hospital recommends and I just got one. I love it. I had a Medela single and an Avent. I liked the Avent but needed a double. The Medela single killed my boobs and was really slow.
BTW Lansinoh and Ameda are the same pump.
Lansinoh (Ameda) Double Electric. It's 150. It's what my hospital recommends and I just got one. I love it. I had a Medela single and an Avent. I liked the Avent but needed a double. The Medela single killed my boobs and was really slow.
BTW Lansinoh and Ameda are the same pump.
Best double electric breast pump for a good price?
MarleysMam
i keep looking up reviews about the lansinoh double electric breast pump(150$, target), anyone have experience with this? it's fairly priced. with my last pregnancy i bought a cheap manual pump(avent) and it would take 2-3hours of trying to produce 2-3oz of milk.
i've heard of women pumping 4oz in 15-20minutes with lansinoh elec.
any details on this pump would be greatly appreciated.
i really would like to have this baby on breast milk rather than formula
Answer
I'm really glad to hear you want to keep your lil one on breast milk. I did also...once i started work i had to use a pump to bring home the milk. I bought a medela pump in style advanced. I really liked it...it has the option to pump both breast at once...Wow does that help. The let down is so easy and you don't have to worry about repeating on the other breast. It was amazing...I would ususally pump 5-6oz combined. I did not try the Lasinoh but i'm sure it works fine also.
I'm really glad to hear you want to keep your lil one on breast milk. I did also...once i started work i had to use a pump to bring home the milk. I bought a medela pump in style advanced. I really liked it...it has the option to pump both breast at once...Wow does that help. The let down is so easy and you don't have to worry about repeating on the other breast. It was amazing...I would ususally pump 5-6oz combined. I did not try the Lasinoh but i'm sure it works fine also.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar