I am 36 weeks pregnant with my first baby, what should I pack in my hospital bag?

manual breast pump glass
 on Victor Spira 22, Victor V 8100 Team Shoe, VICTOR Net International ...
manual breast pump glass image



vanitydoll


I guess the basics, but I don't know what else is mandatory for a delivery. Please help!


Answer
I got this one off of a website. But a really cool website is laborkit.com. There are I think 3 diff kits, each a diff price, and has really awesome necessary stuff in it. I have these marked, but I'm only 14 wks along...cant b too prepared!
Mom`s Bag For Labor

Health insurance card
Registration papers for hospital
Camera and film
Video recorder
Massage supplies�lotion, wooden massagers
Lip balm or chap stick
Crossword puzzle or magazines
CD`s and a CD player
Childbirth notes from birthing class
Hair brush and clips
Glasses, contacts and solution
Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss
Bed pillows (use a colored pillow case to distinguish from hospital pillows)
Robe and slippers (non-skid)
Calling card
Address book
Phone + charger


Mom`s Bag For After Delivery

Underwear
Nursing bra
Nursing pads
Nursing pillow
Nightgown
Hair care products
Comfortable clothes
Shower cap
Make up
Deodorant
Baby`s memory book
Going home outfit (something you could wear when you were 5 months pregnant)


Baby`s Bag

Clothes for hospital pictures
Clothes for baby to wear home
Extra outfits
Booties/socks
Hat
Mittens to prevent scratching
Blanket (2)
Car seat (MUST)
Pacifiers
Diapers if your hospital does not provide
Baby wipes if your hospital does not provide


Labor Partner

Clothes
Pyjamas if staying over
Toothbrush
Deodorant
Take out menus
Snacks
Change for calls or vending machines
cell phone and charger
Watch with second hand to time contractions


The hospital will provide disposable panties and sanitary pads for the mothers during her hospital stay. Most hospitals also provide shampoo, toothpaste, soap and lotion if you do not bring your own. They are comparable to what you would receive in a hotel. Diapers are provided for the baby and some hospitals provide baby wipes as well. If baby wipes are not provided, washcloths are always readily available. Vaseline and gauze are provided for circumcision care and alcohol wipes are provided for cord stump care. If you choose to formula feed, ready-to-use bottles of formula are available for the baby. Babies are given cloth t-shirts and receiving blankets to use while in the hospital also. Some hospitals will offer breast pads and manual breast pumps for free of charge to the mother.

after pumping how do u store n how long is it good for?




MiZz HeRnA


First time breast pumping, how long can u store?? Evenflo manual pump.


Answer
Fresh breast milk will stay good:
* At room temperature for up to 8 -12hrs
* In the fridge for up to 5 days (some books say 8-11 days.)
* In the freezer, at the back, for 2-3 months
* In a deep freeze 4-6 months
*thawed in fridge for upto 24 hours, 1 hour at room temp

I always used glass bottles to tollerate the temperature changes better




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar