Which manual breast pump would you recommend?

electric breast pumps avent
 on LittleBayi: Philips Avent Single Electronic Breast Pump - BPA FREE
electric breast pumps avent image



Kaytee


I will stay with my baby until she's 4 months old, then will return to work. I won't probably breastfeed long after that, so I don't want to buy an expensive electric breast pump, and thinking about a manual one. From your experience, which brand and model would you recommend? I was eyeing Avent Isis on the go set, is that one any good?


Answer
I loved my Avent Isis pump. It was the best breastfeeding accessories I bought. It was perfect when on the go and I couldn't feed him. I always got a good amount of milk out of it.

My 3 month old suddenly refuses to drink from my breast, she drinks if i express it. Why is this happening?




anusha_18


My milk supply has decreased. Does expressing milk give the same effect as the baby sucking motion? I want to buy Avent electric breast pump. Is it a good idea coz I dont want to stop feeding her.


Answer
Hi,

To have the best milk supply, you will want to not pump and breastfeed on demand. That means you are available to feed her when she wants to breastfeed. Your milk supply won't increase overnight, but it will increase.

If you want to pump, I would rent a hospital grade breast pump. Look in the yellow pages for a lactation consultant. They can tell you where to rent one in your area.

There is no way to tell why she won't go on the breast without actually seeing what's going on in. A lactation consultant can help you get baby back on breast.

In the meantime, I would make sure you are pumping every 2 hours. Even overnight. Start drinking herbs that are known to increase milk supply. Honestly, I've had the best results with breastea from breastea.com.

I would drink four to five glasses of this a day. Most people don't know that you have to drink a large amount of herbs for them to work. Drink it daily.

Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar