baby care nz image
minza
in the process of trying to decide what sort of care to carry on with. I am in NZ so this is probably different round the world but I am trying to decide wether to have an independent or public hospital mid wife..it's all free here. what do you all think is best?
Answer
go with someone who is more personable to you and that you are comfortable with. shop around for whoever you are most comfortable with. find someone who will be available when you want to call them in the wee hours of the night with questions and who you can trust to deliver your baby.
go with someone who is more personable to you and that you are comfortable with. shop around for whoever you are most comfortable with. find someone who will be available when you want to call them in the wee hours of the night with questions and who you can trust to deliver your baby.
Is the miscarriage bleeding considered a period to start to try again for the next cycle?
Cherln
LMP was 27 Feb.I just miscarried. Spotting started 4 days ago and I think today is the full miscarriage because I just passed a big clot or tissue which I assumed this is the tissue my OB said that I would expect to see. She didnt recommend D&C because it is a very early miscarriage and the nature will take it over which I believe my body expelled it naturally.
Before I fall pregnant, we were just waiting for my period to start the process of IVF but then I fell pregnant and miscarried. We have been trying for many years (8-10yrs) and gotten pregnant surprisingly without any infertility treatments.Because of the pregnancy, we put the IVF on hold as we have proven that we can conceive (although it took those years to happen) but this time my OB put me on clomid to this cycle. She instructed me to start the clomid when I start my period which I dont know if the bleeding for miscarrying is considered a period to start the clomid.
Answer
I'm praying for you!
Understanding miscarriage
Miscarriage is heartbreaking. It might help to understand possible causes and treatment options, as well as what to expect for the future.
Miscarriage is a relatively common experience â but that doesn't make it any easier. Ending a pregnancy without a baby to hold in your arms is heartbreaking. Take a step toward emotional healing by understanding what can cause a miscarriage, what increases the risk and what medical care might be needed.
What is a miscarriage?
Miscarriage is the loss of a pregnancy without obvious cause before the 20th week. About 15 percent of known pregnancies end in miscarriage, according to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). But the actual number is probably much higher because many miscarriages occur so early in pregnancy that a woman doesn't even know she's pregnant.
Most miscarriages occur before the 12th week of pregnancy.
Signs and symptoms include:
·Vaginal spotting or bleeding
·Pain or cramping in your abdomen or lower back
·Fluid or tissue passing from your vagina
Keep in mind that spotting or bleeding in early pregnancy is fairly common. In most cases, women who experience light bleeding in the first trimester go on to have successful pregnancies. Sometimes even heavier bleeding doesn't result in miscarriage.
About miscarriage:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/miscarriage/PR00097
http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/uvahealth/peds_hrpregnant/losshub.cfm
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001488.htm
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/facts/miscarriage.htm
After a Miscarriage: Surviving Emotionally
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyloss/mcsurvivingemotionally.html
Some helpful websites that deal with miscarriage and pregnancy loss include:
·http://www.nationalshareoffice.com
·http://www.mend.org
·http://www.aplacetoremember.com
·http://www.madisonfoundation.org
· http://www.pain-heartache-hope.com
· http://www.angelsinheaven.org
· http://www.babyloss.com
· http://www.miscarriagesupport.org.nz
I'm praying for you!
Understanding miscarriage
Miscarriage is heartbreaking. It might help to understand possible causes and treatment options, as well as what to expect for the future.
Miscarriage is a relatively common experience â but that doesn't make it any easier. Ending a pregnancy without a baby to hold in your arms is heartbreaking. Take a step toward emotional healing by understanding what can cause a miscarriage, what increases the risk and what medical care might be needed.
What is a miscarriage?
Miscarriage is the loss of a pregnancy without obvious cause before the 20th week. About 15 percent of known pregnancies end in miscarriage, according to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). But the actual number is probably much higher because many miscarriages occur so early in pregnancy that a woman doesn't even know she's pregnant.
Most miscarriages occur before the 12th week of pregnancy.
Signs and symptoms include:
·Vaginal spotting or bleeding
·Pain or cramping in your abdomen or lower back
·Fluid or tissue passing from your vagina
Keep in mind that spotting or bleeding in early pregnancy is fairly common. In most cases, women who experience light bleeding in the first trimester go on to have successful pregnancies. Sometimes even heavier bleeding doesn't result in miscarriage.
About miscarriage:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/miscarriage/PR00097
http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/uvahealth/peds_hrpregnant/losshub.cfm
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001488.htm
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/facts/miscarriage.htm
After a Miscarriage: Surviving Emotionally
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyloss/mcsurvivingemotionally.html
Some helpful websites that deal with miscarriage and pregnancy loss include:
·http://www.nationalshareoffice.com
·http://www.mend.org
·http://www.aplacetoremember.com
·http://www.madisonfoundation.org
· http://www.pain-heartache-hope.com
· http://www.angelsinheaven.org
· http://www.babyloss.com
· http://www.miscarriagesupport.org.nz
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar