double electric breast pump reviews image
gospel_lad
Hello, I have read some good reviews on this product. I have been searching around for a good Pump that I can use on occasions or regular use. I do not want to pay an arm and a leg for a pump if I don not have to. If you have any experience on this please help. If this will do the job better or just as well al the madela's then I would rather use this one.
Answer
It's the same pump as the Ameda purely yours. The ameda pump is a really great pump. I completely recommend it. Plus it's the only pump that can safely be resold (and they sell at good resale value!) because it's a closed tubing system.
It's the same pump as the Ameda purely yours. The ameda pump is a really great pump. I completely recommend it. Plus it's the only pump that can safely be resold (and they sell at good resale value!) because it's a closed tubing system.
I plan on buying a medela breast pump which is better manual or electric?
Megan Jae
Ive heard good reviews on both. I will be a stay at home mom.
Answer
Depends on whether or not you plan on exclusively pumping or just occasionally pumping.
If you plan to exclusively pump, the you should probably go with the double electric pump: the Pump n Style.
If it is only an occasional pumping, I'd go with Medela Harmony or Medela Single Deluxe Electric pump.
The manual pump isn't designed to be used as an all the time pump since it is manual and Single electric pump is designed only for occasional pumping and the motor will go out quick if it's more than occasional pump.
Medela pump n style is amazing. I had one with my last baby and will be getting a new one once this baby is born.
You can also learn to hand express which Medela has some great tips on how to do so on their website
medelabreastfeedingus.com
Depends on whether or not you plan on exclusively pumping or just occasionally pumping.
If you plan to exclusively pump, the you should probably go with the double electric pump: the Pump n Style.
If it is only an occasional pumping, I'd go with Medela Harmony or Medela Single Deluxe Electric pump.
The manual pump isn't designed to be used as an all the time pump since it is manual and Single electric pump is designed only for occasional pumping and the motor will go out quick if it's more than occasional pump.
Medela pump n style is amazing. I had one with my last baby and will be getting a new one once this baby is born.
You can also learn to hand express which Medela has some great tips on how to do so on their website
medelabreastfeedingus.com
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar