do electric breast pumps work?

electric breast pumps to hire
 on Byron Baby Shop Current Specials - Cot Hire Byron Bay
electric breast pumps to hire image



Curious..K


please tell me if you have used on and if it worked for you or not. how much did it get out in how long? does it hurt at all? i want to buy one but they cost a fair bit so if they don't work etc then im not going to bother. tell me all you can please and thank you


Answer
i exclusivly pumped for my first for 16 weeks was getting 200ml per 30 min pumping and was every 3-4 hours and i did again for 9 weeks with my second id definatly recomend the medela lactina select as its the only hospital grade pump, it never hurt me was easy to use i hired mine and was well worth the cost

Questions about getting everything ready for baby?




LoveMyLisi


I'm 13 weeks along and currently looking at hiring a baby capsule and baby bassinette. I was wondering when I should book these for? as in how long before the due date should I have them delivered/installed? Also when should I have everything set up for baby and the birth?

Also I'm planning on breast feeding and buying a manual pump for while I'm on maternity leave to get baby used to bottle and hiring an electric breast pump for when I return to work. Will this work or should I just buy an electric straight out?

This is my first baby and I am 20 years old, if that clears anything up.

Thanks in advance, baby dust to all!



Answer
I would start getting things set up after 30 weeks. I found the electric pump to be too intense for me but every woman is different. Personally, I loved my Avent manual pump. I rented an electric for 2 weeks in the beginning to help get my milk flow moving but after that I could express with the hand pump just fine. Why not rent an electric and see how you like it first before investing in one?

Good luck and congrats.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar