Does anybody know of a breast pump that is not expensive that works well from wal mart?

electric breast pumps walmart
 on Philips AVENT - Twin Electric Breast Pump w/2-Pack of Thermal Gel Pads ...
electric breast pumps walmart image



CuTesT!


I just want to know wich breast pump i should use that pumps the best.


Answer
How often will you use it? If it is just for occasional use you can get a cheap hand pump and be fine. If you want to get more use out of it, get a single or double medela electric pump. Under $80!

The "best" pumps aren't sold at walmart and are quite expensive.

What kind of breast pump should I get?




Blessed to


I'm going to be with my baby alot of the time. My husband and I are self employed with very flexible hours so I will be with my baby 24/7. I am planning on breast feeding, but also am going to need to pump. I want bottles for church, going places, and for hubby to feed baby! So I know the good ones are crazy expensive, and I'm not interested in renting one.

So what kind of breast pump would be best? What about the freezer things? and if there is anything else I'm prob forgetting!?



Answer
if youre wanting a double electric. go with the lansinoh. theyre higher rated, do your research, the madela is much more expensive and basically the same thing. the lansinoh company has excellent customer service, madela does not. doesnt sound like a big deal until your motor goes out and the store you bought it at tells you to eff off. then you have to call the manufacturer, and madela also will tell you to eff off. lansinoh likes to take care of thier customers. Its about 150 at target and walmart, much better than 279 for madela. But its your call. If you read the reviews at babeis r us and target for each pump, youll see that most people dont have a bad review for the lansinoh, and its kindof a toss up with the madela.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar