electric breast pumps walmart image
Blessed to
I'm going to be with my baby alot of the time. My husband and I are self employed with very flexible hours so I will be with my baby 24/7. I am planning on breast feeding, but also am going to need to pump. I want bottles for church, going places, and for hubby to feed baby! So I know the good ones are crazy expensive, and I'm not interested in renting one.
So what kind of breast pump would be best? What about the freezer things? and if there is anything else I'm prob forgetting!?
Answer
if youre wanting a double electric. go with the lansinoh. theyre higher rated, do your research, the madela is much more expensive and basically the same thing. the lansinoh company has excellent customer service, madela does not. doesnt sound like a big deal until your motor goes out and the store you bought it at tells you to eff off. then you have to call the manufacturer, and madela also will tell you to eff off. lansinoh likes to take care of thier customers. Its about 150 at target and walmart, much better than 279 for madela. But its your call. If you read the reviews at babeis r us and target for each pump, youll see that most people dont have a bad review for the lansinoh, and its kindof a toss up with the madela.
if youre wanting a double electric. go with the lansinoh. theyre higher rated, do your research, the madela is much more expensive and basically the same thing. the lansinoh company has excellent customer service, madela does not. doesnt sound like a big deal until your motor goes out and the store you bought it at tells you to eff off. then you have to call the manufacturer, and madela also will tell you to eff off. lansinoh likes to take care of thier customers. Its about 150 at target and walmart, much better than 279 for madela. But its your call. If you read the reviews at babeis r us and target for each pump, youll see that most people dont have a bad review for the lansinoh, and its kindof a toss up with the madela.
Does anyone know of where to buy soothie breast pumps?
OrionMomof
I love those bottles and swear by them! :D I saw an ad for the breast pumps for them, but it didn't say where to buy
Answer
I had a breast pump that used soothie bottles with my third baby. I loved it!!!! The pump itself was called The First Years and it came with the soothie bottles. I bought it at Walmart. I let my sister use it and never got it back. When I went to buy a new one, for this baby, they don't sell that type anymore. But they do have another pump that has soothie bottles in it. It is called The First Years miPump Double Deluxe Breast Pump. I have not used this one so I can not vouch for how it works. The reviews on the walmart site are mixed. Some like it, some don't.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10803960
ADDED:
I am not sure if mine was the same as the poster below me but, I bought The First Years Dual electric breast pump at Walmart too when I breast fed my son who is almost 3 as well, and only paid 70 bucks for it and it worked beautifully.
I had a breast pump that used soothie bottles with my third baby. I loved it!!!! The pump itself was called The First Years and it came with the soothie bottles. I bought it at Walmart. I let my sister use it and never got it back. When I went to buy a new one, for this baby, they don't sell that type anymore. But they do have another pump that has soothie bottles in it. It is called The First Years miPump Double Deluxe Breast Pump. I have not used this one so I can not vouch for how it works. The reviews on the walmart site are mixed. Some like it, some don't.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10803960
ADDED:
I am not sure if mine was the same as the poster below me but, I bought The First Years Dual electric breast pump at Walmart too when I breast fed my son who is almost 3 as well, and only paid 70 bucks for it and it worked beautifully.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar