breast pump enhancer image
Peskey
I'm expecting my third child in June and I want to be able to breast feed him/her as long as possible. My problem is I didn't provide enough breastmilk to breast feed my other two so I wonder if this natural herb supplement would work?
Answer
I haven't used this but I have used the herb fenugreek and it did work. I am still using it now. My lactation consultant suggested it ALONG WITH pumping...I got it at the health food store and took 3 pills 3 times daily. No side affects for me except for more milk - enough where I am thinking of donating some. This of course was on top of pumping every 3 hours or breastfeeding to get that supply up. Good job on this!
I haven't used this but I have used the herb fenugreek and it did work. I am still using it now. My lactation consultant suggested it ALONG WITH pumping...I got it at the health food store and took 3 pills 3 times daily. No side affects for me except for more milk - enough where I am thinking of donating some. This of course was on top of pumping every 3 hours or breastfeeding to get that supply up. Good job on this!
what can I make a boy wear in public girls he lost a bet now he gotta pay up I what every detail?
hotsexygir
The bet was the loser has to be the opposet sex for a who year and even go out in public.
I would like some website for the items and pic too
Answer
Hehe... my standard response to such questions.
First, shave/wax/shave all your body hair off. No hair below your eyebrows.
Second, wax/pluck your eyebrows into a very feminine arch.
http://www.ecorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/gwen1.jpg
Third, tuck in your manhood in a little tight skin colored panty. Have to look smooth.
Fourth, make you wear breast forms.
http://www.fredericks.com/Full_Breast_Enhancers/50319,default,pd.html?cgid=accessories%20-%20by%20collection-enhancement%20solutions
Fifth, wear one of these to give you a little butt.
http://www.fredericks.com/New_Foam_Booty_Panty/53169,default,pd.html?cgid=accessories%20-%20by%20collection-enhancement%20solutions
Sixth, wear a g-string and lacy bra. This will hold up your new girls.
http://www.fredericks.com/Hollywood_Chameleon_Thong_Panty/53664,default,pd.html?cgid=panties%20-%20by%20style-thongs%20%26%20g-strings
Seventh: Wear clip on ears and belly button rings. Wear one of these in your belly button.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/c1/5/AAAAAp7Q82gAAAAAAMFYPQ.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/silver-clip-on-belly-button-ring-non-piercing-navel-bar-clear-heart-trilogy&usg=__W7hTc0705qggF_5qFRY3ia2v39I=&h=150&w=150&sz=6&hl=en&start=9&um=1&tbnid=UhmgtB1tv2xRrM:&tbnh=96&tbnw=96&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dclip%2Bon%2Bnavel%2Bring%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1C1CHMY_enUS311US311%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1
Eighth: Pant your finger nails and toes sexy red.
Ninth: Wear sexy fishnets.
http://www.fredericks.com/Lace-Top_Fishnet_Thigh-High/36655,default,pd.html?cgid=accessories%20-%20by%20style-stockings%20%26%20thigh%20highs
Tenth: Wear a french maid costume
http://www.fredericks.com/French_Maid_Costume/92157,default,pd.html?cgid=lingerie
Eleventh: Put on these heels
http://www.fredericks.com/Sexy_Pump/12005,default,pd.html
Twelfth: Do your makeup like this.
http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/19355.jpg
Thirteenth: Finish you off with a blonde wig.
Then prance around like that and flirt with any guy you see.
Hehe... my standard response to such questions.
First, shave/wax/shave all your body hair off. No hair below your eyebrows.
Second, wax/pluck your eyebrows into a very feminine arch.
http://www.ecorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/gwen1.jpg
Third, tuck in your manhood in a little tight skin colored panty. Have to look smooth.
Fourth, make you wear breast forms.
http://www.fredericks.com/Full_Breast_Enhancers/50319,default,pd.html?cgid=accessories%20-%20by%20collection-enhancement%20solutions
Fifth, wear one of these to give you a little butt.
http://www.fredericks.com/New_Foam_Booty_Panty/53169,default,pd.html?cgid=accessories%20-%20by%20collection-enhancement%20solutions
Sixth, wear a g-string and lacy bra. This will hold up your new girls.
http://www.fredericks.com/Hollywood_Chameleon_Thong_Panty/53664,default,pd.html?cgid=panties%20-%20by%20style-thongs%20%26%20g-strings
Seventh: Wear clip on ears and belly button rings. Wear one of these in your belly button.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/c1/5/AAAAAp7Q82gAAAAAAMFYPQ.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/silver-clip-on-belly-button-ring-non-piercing-navel-bar-clear-heart-trilogy&usg=__W7hTc0705qggF_5qFRY3ia2v39I=&h=150&w=150&sz=6&hl=en&start=9&um=1&tbnid=UhmgtB1tv2xRrM:&tbnh=96&tbnw=96&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dclip%2Bon%2Bnavel%2Bring%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1C1CHMY_enUS311US311%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1
Eighth: Pant your finger nails and toes sexy red.
Ninth: Wear sexy fishnets.
http://www.fredericks.com/Lace-Top_Fishnet_Thigh-High/36655,default,pd.html?cgid=accessories%20-%20by%20style-stockings%20%26%20thigh%20highs
Tenth: Wear a french maid costume
http://www.fredericks.com/French_Maid_Costume/92157,default,pd.html?cgid=lingerie
Eleventh: Put on these heels
http://www.fredericks.com/Sexy_Pump/12005,default,pd.html
Twelfth: Do your makeup like this.
http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/19355.jpg
Thirteenth: Finish you off with a blonde wig.
Then prance around like that and flirt with any guy you see.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar