baby care 2 years old image
Ms.Lola87
My mom baby sits my 2 year old daughter, while I go to school and work, but I'm expecting another baby, so I think it would be very hard on my mom to take care of a 2 year old and a newborn at the same time, so I told her if she thought it was ok that I place my 2 year old in child care but she said that is best if she stay with her because my 2 year old is very hyper, what would be more beneficial for my 2 year old?
Answer
I had my son in a small care center. I thought he would get more attention in a room with only 8 others. I was wrong. I enrolled him in a large center with 15 others in the class. He actually gets MORE attention (more teachers) and has a much better time. His center also has cameras in the room so the director can see what is going on at all times. His current center also has a 2-K program, so he's learning quite a bit, too.
I think interacting with other children is VERY important at that age. I didn't go to any kind of care as a child and kindergarten was VERY traumatic for me. I still remember those first days.
I had my son in a small care center. I thought he would get more attention in a room with only 8 others. I was wrong. I enrolled him in a large center with 15 others in the class. He actually gets MORE attention (more teachers) and has a much better time. His center also has cameras in the room so the director can see what is going on at all times. His current center also has a 2-K program, so he's learning quite a bit, too.
I think interacting with other children is VERY important at that age. I didn't go to any kind of care as a child and kindergarten was VERY traumatic for me. I still remember those first days.
Is there still a chance of taming my 2 year old Albino Tangerine Leopard Gecko?
Trevor
I have a two year old Albino Tangerine Leopard Gecko, same lizard as in my picture. The only thing is, i have other lizards and I have just finished taming them, and I am worried it might already be too late to tame my leo. He is a 2 year old male, around 8-9 inches approx, and he is very calm. I have not held him much since he was a baby, and he is the last lizard I am going to tame before I breed him. I do NOT want him to have a heat attack from holding him, and I also do not want him to drop his tail. Can I still tame him at his age? And if so, is there a specific way to do it? The way i have been taming my lizards, which works perfectly, Is i hold them for about 10-20 minutes a day. After around 2 months or so of holding I start letting the Lizard roam various parts of my body such as my shoulders, legs, arms and hands. I let them roam for about 5 minutes then hold them in my hands for 5 minutes then put them back in the tank. I always feed my lizard before I hold him, and i usually wait 20-30 minutes so he can take care of business and rest. This technique has worked perfectly for my baby lizards, but i have never tried it on a lizard older than 1 1/2 years.
Answer
your technique can still work, i would also try hand feeding
your technique can still work, i would also try hand feeding
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar