electric breast pump kit image
La Guerita
I have an entire set of Medela electric breast pump accessories, but was wondering if they would only work with a Medela electric pump. They have pumps that can be rented, but I was wanting to get a pump of my own since I plan to use this method long-term and with future children. Just didn't know if I could find a cheaper pump to use. I'm guessing not, but thought I'd ask since I am completely new to all of this!
Answer
I believe the Hygeia pump is compatible with all the "better" pump companies' kits. Other than that, most pump equipment is not compatible with pumps by other manufacturers.
I believe the Hygeia pump is compatible with all the "better" pump companies' kits. Other than that, most pump equipment is not compatible with pumps by other manufacturers.
Should I buy a breast pump on craiglist?
ataloss
Would you buy an electric breast pump on Craigslist in order to save some money?
Answer
Only if it is hospital grade or rental grade. Then I would still buy new tubes & bottles(that is what most manufacturers recommend.)
I worked for Babies R us & dealt with the rentals what they did was sold new tube & collection kits for the rental & when it came back in they wiped it down with disinfectant wipes. I highly recommend a Medela Pump that is what I used with my second son it works very well & has very easy care. Medela even sells a kit for second users.
Good luck
Only if it is hospital grade or rental grade. Then I would still buy new tubes & bottles(that is what most manufacturers recommend.)
I worked for Babies R us & dealt with the rentals what they did was sold new tube & collection kits for the rental & when it came back in they wiped it down with disinfectant wipes. I highly recommend a Medela Pump that is what I used with my second son it works very well & has very easy care. Medela even sells a kit for second users.
Good luck
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar