Can anyone recommend a good electric breast pump?

best electric breast pump on the market
 on Tommee Tippee electric breast pump and manual pump Guildford Picture 1
best electric breast pump on the market image



joshua_bro


I will be going back to work full time 3 months after my baby is born. I will have the space and time to pump while there, but there are so many options for breast pumps on the market, I was just wondering what were some recommendations.


Answer
I have a Medela Pump in Style advanced but then was later told by another person on here that Ameda Purely Yours works just as well, is much cheaper, and can be resold when done because it's a "closed system". That means that you could buy an Ameda Purely Yours used without worries of contamination if you get new flanges, bottles, and tubing. It is also a dual electric pump, which will cut down on your pumping time. I recently helped my sister purchase it for a friend and she's been happy with it.

What electric breast pump would you recommend?




Donna C


I'm only planning on pumping on occasion, so I'm really not looking to invest more then $100 or so in a pump. It doesn't have to be the greatest one on the market, but I would like something that does the job. I'm not sure if it matters, but I have relatively small breasts.

Thanks!



Answer
How about the Medela in Style?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar