What breast pump do you recommend?

electric breast pump recommendations
 on ... Tote & Cooler Set | Hygeia Breast Pumps and Breastfeeding Accessories
electric breast pump recommendations image



francesca2


I will be having my first baby in a couple months, and I would like to purchase a GOOD breast pump. Any recommendations?

Thank you!



Answer
Medela is the BEST!!! They aren't cheap, but they work awesome! Don't do the hand pump! Get the electric! It's the best for the buck!!! I had a dual breast pump because A.) If you milk is low, the breast pump can help increase the amt, B.) you can take that with you if they are somewhere where a "babysitter" is watching him/her so you can GET AWAY for a little while! Trust me, you need to "get away" more then you think! I love my baby girl, don't get me wrong, but it was nice to have a break once in a while. Look at babiesrus.com or like someone said, see if you can rent one. Might be cheaper?? Insurance will pay for that sometimes!!!

Good luck!!!

What is your recommendation for the best electric breast pump?




imaj81


I have seen the Medela, Elan, Ameda, etc and am not sure what to buy. Please give any advice possible. Thanks!!!
I just wanted to let those of you answering know that I will be a working mom who needs something quick and efficient. I have access to a "nursing mothers" room so quietness is not too important, but portability is.



Answer
I used the Medela Lactina, that thing is a beast! But sometimes the avent handheld one worked well, for some reason if I got a plugged duct is sucked it out more.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar