baby care logo image
Q. I am not sure what are good brands for joggers,as long as it is reliable and has a good safety rating,my son and I are finally ready for this! I am looking for something from $100 to $300 Canadian.I bought my Peg Perego on e-bay,I was also wondering if this would also be the best place to buy a jogging stoller as well?I am not e-baby savvy at all,I had a friend order that one for me.lol :)
Answer
I've got a BOB revolution, and I love it.
It'll be under 300 new if you buy it through Stroller Strides (yup, there are Canadian ones, and they're through a Canadian supplier so you don't even have to worry about customs). If you're fussy about colour, getting it through stroller strides you only can get red, and it's got their logo on it.
Why I like it:
* It folds super-flat so I can tuck it in my entryway and it's not in the way
* Its front wheel unlocks to swivel for easy steering, or locks for jogging. NOTE - this is the only swivel-wheel stroller that is a jogging stroller. The wheel locks forward, increasing the length of the wheelbase. All others that I know of lock underneath, and become tippy when jogging.
* My one pet peeve about it has been taken care of. Mine, the baby cannot lie back to sleep. In the new ones, the backrest goes all the way back.
* It's light!
* Big canopy to shade Baby from the sun. Also has a 'window' in the top so you can check on him.
* It has shocks that have two settings, making a smoother ride for Baby
* It also has inflatable tires, which make for a smooth ride for Baby (many 'joggers' out there have hard plastic wheels!)
* I'm tall - my Peg Perego drove me nuts, I had to stoop to use it and kept kicking the wheels. The BOB Revolution has a higher handle, and I've not kicked the wheels once.
* Easy to use foot-brake for when you're stopped. It doesn't have a hand brake, but I found those useless gimicks anyway. It does have a wrist strap.
* Front wheel, when locked, is adjustable so it keeps going in a straight line. The locked-wheel ones often get out of alignment, and drive you nuts, every five paces you have to jerk the thing back in line.
Hope that helps!
I've got a BOB revolution, and I love it.
It'll be under 300 new if you buy it through Stroller Strides (yup, there are Canadian ones, and they're through a Canadian supplier so you don't even have to worry about customs). If you're fussy about colour, getting it through stroller strides you only can get red, and it's got their logo on it.
Why I like it:
* It folds super-flat so I can tuck it in my entryway and it's not in the way
* Its front wheel unlocks to swivel for easy steering, or locks for jogging. NOTE - this is the only swivel-wheel stroller that is a jogging stroller. The wheel locks forward, increasing the length of the wheelbase. All others that I know of lock underneath, and become tippy when jogging.
* My one pet peeve about it has been taken care of. Mine, the baby cannot lie back to sleep. In the new ones, the backrest goes all the way back.
* It's light!
* Big canopy to shade Baby from the sun. Also has a 'window' in the top so you can check on him.
* It has shocks that have two settings, making a smoother ride for Baby
* It also has inflatable tires, which make for a smooth ride for Baby (many 'joggers' out there have hard plastic wheels!)
* I'm tall - my Peg Perego drove me nuts, I had to stoop to use it and kept kicking the wheels. The BOB Revolution has a higher handle, and I've not kicked the wheels once.
* Easy to use foot-brake for when you're stopped. It doesn't have a hand brake, but I found those useless gimicks anyway. It does have a wrist strap.
* Front wheel, when locked, is adjustable so it keeps going in a straight line. The locked-wheel ones often get out of alignment, and drive you nuts, every five paces you have to jerk the thing back in line.
Hope that helps!
What a good baby sitting Business name?
Q. Me and my two other friends are going to start a new baby sitting Business. Does anyone have and good ideas for a name and maybe a logo?
Answer
Baby Barn- you have a good night out, we'll take care of the little Details
Baby Barn- you have a good night out, we'll take care of the little Details
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar