manual breast pump not working image
Patricia P
Should I use a manual or electric breast pump? I've heard of people having issues with the pump mechanisms on electric ones.
Answer
I use the medela pump in style. I love it. It has never failed me. I like the battery pack. It takes 8 AA but it is very efficient and I can pump anywhere. It also plugs into your car. I never have a hard time getting my milk to let down. In fact I can have multiple let down in one session of pumping. I also like dual pumping. It saves time. I got the metro bag so it was 350 at babycenter but I should've just gotten the backpack. It's easier to carry around and it's less expensive. I don't even use the metro bag, it's too big.
I use the medela pump in style. I love it. It has never failed me. I like the battery pack. It takes 8 AA but it is very efficient and I can pump anywhere. It also plugs into your car. I never have a hard time getting my milk to let down. In fact I can have multiple let down in one session of pumping. I also like dual pumping. It saves time. I got the metro bag so it was 350 at babycenter but I should've just gotten the backpack. It's easier to carry around and it's less expensive. I don't even use the metro bag, it's too big.
What breast pumps (esp manual) are compatible with the playtex ventaire or nurser bottles?
Shannon S
I am looking at all breast pumps, but for now, I'm looking at cheaper manual ones until I am satifiied breastfeeding will work. I want to use the ventaires to feed breastmilk. Do any pump directly into them?
Answer
The only brand of breast pumps that I know of that will pump directly into a bottle would be the avent line. They have both manual and electric pumps and you can then either put a cap on the bottle or a nipple and feed the baby. As for the ventaires the only way to know is to check out their website and see what they recommend.
The only brand of breast pumps that I know of that will pump directly into a bottle would be the avent line. They have both manual and electric pumps and you can then either put a cap on the bottle or a nipple and feed the baby. As for the ventaires the only way to know is to check out their website and see what they recommend.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar