Why does everyone say caring for a child is difficult?

baby care at home
 on Home Care Baby Digital Clinical Thermometer Photo, Detailed about Home ...
baby care at home image






I brought my baby home from the hospital three weeks ago and so far she's done nothing but sleep.
I haven't even had to feed her or change her diaper yet. Being a parent is easy.



Answer
Are you sure the baby isn't like...death ?

Are there support groups for women who gave up their babies for adoption?




joey


I just placed my son in a wonderful, caring home. I do not regret my decision to place him solely because the family has been an answer to my prayers. Unfortunately, My family did not support my decision and neither did the daddy's family. I have a difficult time adjusting to the way they treat me. Are there any websites I can go to for support?


Answer
I don't know you either, but wanted to say welcome to the most unpopular club on the planet, and to get used to the way your being treated, because it isn't going to stop. It is a social stigma that needs to be changed but I doubt it will happen in my life time.

I hope you can find help out there.

ETA: See what I mean. 2 answers down from me are the words of wisdom from someone interested in hair fashion, room decoration, favorite names, rabbits, and what you got for christmas. A real genuine thinker when it comes to a problem that plages our planet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar